Mendo Breath hybrid fems

Day 23 12/12. Fruity/gassy dank and you can already see there’s gonna be some nice color, trichome production is pretty nice as well. From medium to huge plants that are all vigorous and sturdy. I’m into it lol

6 Likes

First 2 pics are Garlic Breath 2.0 x Mendo Breath

Second 2 are GMO x Mendo Breath

Day 26 12/12

8 Likes

yo @Crafty_Flame quick question. . …so, you know how some plants will have nice spiky pistils & other plants, the pistils seem to struggle forming although the flowers are developing nicely, is there any correllation with the “struggling pistils” plants being more difficult at receving pollen or making seeds? Just curious.

3 Likes

Just tuned -in !! what a professional run !!!

3 Likes

In my experience, some strains just don’t like each other, regardless of pistil type, but that’s not something I’ve looked closely at.

2 Likes

Thank you, just doing my best :v::nerd_face:

2 Likes

First is OGKBv2.1 x (Mendo Breath F2)
Second and third are Garlic Breath 2.0 x (Mendo Breath F2)
Last one is GMO x (Mendo Breath F2)

All are fems, this is day 33 12/12

14 Likes

Here’s another pheno of GMO x (Mendo Breath F2)
Relatively small plant, but stacked and has a really nice sweet kush fruitiness. About half of these are gonna be 65 to 75 dayers. Coming up on week 6 and still all white, fresh pistils.

11 Likes

Garlic Breath 2.0 x (Mendo Breath F2)
GMO x (Mendo Breath F2)

8 Likes

Looking really nice!

2 Likes

OGKBv2.1 x (Mendo Breath F2) and GMO x (Mendo Breath F2)

Day 43 12/12

12 Likes

Looking beautiful mate! Lots of frost for day 43 :star_struck:

1 Like

GMO x (Mendo Breath F2) fem Day 46 12/12

Smells like gassy garlic and grape kool aid, flowers are very dense

9 Likes

Two different GMO x (Mendo Breath F2) phenos, both are fire. The GMO leaner is everything I would want from this cross with Garlic/Gas terps and a really nice Kush, floral finish. The growth and structure on that one is stellar too, with minimal lateral branching, heavy, large flowers, and very nice trichome production. That’s not to say the other isn’t really nice as well lol. She is a frost monster with a rich, almost nutty gas and a sweet, fruity back.

Day 50 12/12

13 Likes

4 different GMO x (Mendo Breath F2) fems

!

All on day 56 12/12

13 Likes

Looking good. Where did you get these beans ?

1 Like

Thank you! They were made by me :nerd_face:

2 Likes

OGKBv2.1 x (Mendo Breath F2) fem
Day 57 12/12

Outrageous terps. Heavy kush and sweet, fruity, chemical permanent marker. Flowers are very dense and the plant is surprisingly medium/large

12 Likes

Momma mia!

4 Likes

Finishing up beautifully

Day 61
12/12

12 Likes