Meows Litter Box

Skunk House Genetics Tickle Burger seed run will be day 65 tomorrow. She’s spitting out seeds, so it’s time to cull. Grape pie dominance shows in pictures and smells trust me :laughing:

IMG_20221210_173910252

12 Likes

One last photo dump of this Skunk House Genetics Tickle Burger seed run. Two people were gifted this selection and I hope both treat her well. Buds sitting in net dryer hanging in tent with fans in for a few days. Then hand shucking. Enjoy :v:

14 Likes

A few of the beans…Tickle Burger f2’s

14 Likes

frosty
Damn!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Gotta do a little more elimination and cleaning then will have a few of these beauties from my buddy Shaggy going. Flower run I want some gas and love ghost.
Full moon on Friday pop plop

7 Likes

4/4 tails on the Ghost OG FEMs from Shaggy with shells cracked so into some peat plugs.
Still a little more cleaning to do then maybe some super hot peppers to soak in between strains. :hot_pepper: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Ghost OG FEMs and Top Dawg Sour P21 s I tanked but the Bodhi Unicorn Milk s went 4/4. Easier on my mind and to deal with sprouts this way germinating in root riots. Shooting for ladies no balls this run.

7 Likes

Bodhi Seeds Unicorn Milk

7 Likes

I’m not into greeting card holidays but did make this for anyone to use. :grin:

2 Likes

So 1/3 Fem/Male ratio on the Bodhi Unicorn Milk
Stressed her via feed but unlocking now and has more room to spread her feet. LEDs make it look more yellow than green but you can see in a few of the shots more true color. I beat my plants so you won’t see the prettiest at times and this ain’t no beauty contest. She’s stinky and hopefully will get pretty fat as I’ve topped her already. 5 gallon was prepped with barley mix, bio char and some DTE Bio Live. :smiley_cat: :v:

6 Likes

A homie of mine growing the Bazooka Burgers I made which is Bog Sour lifesaver ( Bazooka bubblegum pheno ) I had from seed paired with the Skunk House Tangie Cookie Burger male. He grew the F2 of TCB I made named Whopper with Pickles first and it was awesome. Always fun and fufilling to have people grow any of my chucks. :smiley_cat:

7 Likes

Great looking seedlings . You got some interesting strain names going on all sound great . When someone asks what’s this we’re smoking just some whopper with pickles! Lol

1 Like

Burger & pickle terps and when my wife smelled it she named it. :grin:

5 Likes

Bodhi Unicorn Milk seed mom

13 Likes

Figures I sprayed some Mammoth P Cannacontrol yesterday early morning and by afternoon I see these buggers roaming. I have good luck hatching these but have no bad bugs for them to eat. A real battle royale

4 Likes

DarkHorse Genetics Bruce Banner #3 clone.
Fast adjustments from purchase on Feb 18 to now.
From one to five gallon already and being fed from mix in soil. Locked out but on its way out and growing good. Clone to kill intended, so going big. Intentions on backcross work with fellow grower buddy from OK. Good stuff coming :metal:

8 Likes

Bodhi Unicorn Milk seed mom. Sharing a few cuts of her next week for a project. Who doesn’t need more seeds :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Not the best shot but took three cuts off the Unicorn Milk today for a buddy. I do like the serrated leaves.

5 Likes

A nice Unicorn Milk fan

3 Likes