Meph Crème de La Chem

Patient is recovering nicely

4 Likes

Here is the latest pic with bamboo grid in anticipation of LST.

4 Likes

Starting LST. The fun begins. Day 21 from sprout

3 Likes

CDLC is great! Good choice! I grew a sampler in a solo cup and now have one in a 5 gal fabric outdoors with a few weeks to go.

Have a blast with your beautiful plants. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Day 25-Removed a couple of the bigger older fan leaves and extended LST. Before and after pics above

4 Likes

Those leaves are sooo weird…
…i love it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

They are thick and wrinkly

That’s what she said?!

1 Like

Hell getting old

1 Like

Yours and mine might be twins…

Here’s mine as of a few days ago:

5 Likes

Looking damn fine @NorthNorthNugs !

:fist_right: :fist_left:

2 Likes

Here’s my first auto grow and it’s Skywalker from Mephisto day 78 and it’s getting chopped tomorrow!

and I’m happy for the first auto grow and it’s so stinky and sticky icky LoL Happy Growing @Cybersmib The Doc

4 Likes

Here is the latest photo (forgot to take before pic). Just defoliation as needed and adjusting lst (Day 33).

5 Likes

Looking good @Cybersmib! You’re gonna have some happy golf balls by the looks of things. Mayhap I make the suggestion to avoid defoliation with your lady and instead go for leaf tucking. I’ve found with my autos that tucking gets me a happier plant and I only pluck if the leaf is a “sinker” (aka: 50% dead or more and does nothing for the plant anymore.)

Here’s mine which is getting close to it’s day with the :scissors: !

:drooling_face:

7 Likes

I got a few of these Skywalker chems I just need a little more room haha

Looking good everybody

7 Likes

Hey @breadwinner those sound like a awesome cross nice score and were they freebies man that’s a killer combo Skywalker x CDLC. Happy Growing The Doc

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure they were freebies my buddy gave them to me. Free to me anyways haha. this thread reminded me I had them. Mephisto is solid.

3 Likes

Day 39 of (60-65) plant is flowering. Before and after pics.

3 Likes

Day 46 of (60-65) I am not seeing this plant maturing in 20 days. I’m ok with that. Anyway just been changing rez, minor defoliation and Lst.

3 Likes

Here she is day 54. I don’t see her done in 11 days. Anyway is been an easy grow so far. Feed and general maintenance.

7 Likes