Meph Crème de La Chem

It’s coming along nicely, but looks like she needs more time. My last CDLC went 72 days.

3 Likes

I assumed it would need more time and that breeders estimate are overly optimistic. I would like to find one whose estimates are at least seem realistic. I grow for personal needs so extra time is not an issue for me. It is what it is.

1 Like

I see a lot of them go 80-95 days on other forums.

Beautiful, healthy plants you’ve got!

1 Like

I just harvested my Skywalker from Mephisto at 84 days and I am glad I waited an extra week but I’ve noticed that with Auto’s when the trichomes start to show some cloudy and a little bit of amber be careful I was informed that they can overripen quick but that’s just what I’ve observed Happy Growing The Doc

3 Likes

Day 60. Still an easy grow Weekly pic below.

5 Likes

Outta likes @Cybersmib :green_heart: and that’s looking good and I can’t wait to see how the smoke report is I’m always impressed by CDLC and I have only had it in crosses! Happy Growing The Doc

1 Like

Day 68-We are getting there maybe 5-10 days. See usb photos below. What’cha think?

4 Likes

Congratulations on the Creme!!
Growing my first auto, Forum Stomper x Fugue State from Mephisto. Impressed with greasy look, structure and stank. Thread has many pics of similar structure. Will purchase more Mephisto in order to have year round outdoor flower. Cdlc and Hubbabubbasmelloscope are my most wanted. Pics don’t do her justice.

7 Likes

Day 71-I believe we are there. See photos below and feel free to leave opinion.

4 Likes

Looks close! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Got called away the other day to do a wellness check that didn’t go do well. So the plants have been on what I call “life support” ( just keep ‘em alive till I can focus on them). Well it is day 73 and we are harvesting.

4 Likes

Here’s the results of the last 73 days. Typically they will hang for 5 days before being jarred and cured.

Will update dry weight and smoke report as available.

6 Likes

Jarred it yesterday. 24.6 grams. Would have liked more but we have more beans. Dropped double grape yesterday.

2 Likes