Mephisto canada drop Monday

Mephisto drop coming for Canada on Monday. I really want to pick some up if I can. I’m newer to mephisto, whats the best stuff I should be trying to buy. Most likely going to make seeds from them all to pass around so give me some advice guys on what I should be trying to get.

@nefrella, I’m tagging you as I know you know mephisto gear. I’d greatly appreciate your advice.

10 Likes

Forum stomper is an awesome strain. Really nice balanced high that I find to be incredibly relaxing

6 Likes

I’ve heard that name thrown around a few times when reading. I’ll throw it in a short list. Thanks.

Edit. Just realized it’s girl scout cookies. So I will consider. I’m not always a big fan of cookies anything. Sometimes they are great though

5 Likes

Hey bud, here is a handy sheet for some info.

https://www.mephistogenetics.com/pub/media/wysiwyg/pdfs/Mephisto%20Genetic-Strain%20Guide%202019.pdf

6 Likes

avoid the illuminautos is all i have to add just have had meh plants from all the ones ive tried also they are untested

5 Likes

@Chronickyle get any/all you can. The store is going to literally sell out in under 10 minutes.

If I had to pick from those, 24Karat, grape walker, forum stomper, grizzley and the sweet n smelly.

If I had 3 minutes to purchase and 1 pick: Grape walker kush

They all look really good, hard to choose!

Good luck!!! :+1::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Thanks for the pro tips!

4 Likes

Nicely done catalog, good art, describes source of parent plants :+1:

With so many to choose from it’s a bit difficult to test the waters. A lot of them sound great, Pink Panama had me put down the phone. :astonished:

Hmmm…

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I may actually try to get a few strains for outdoor grows.

3 Likes

Deffinetly try man. I’m going to be making fem pollen from some of what I get. Maybe together we can make some seeds too. I could ship you some pollen or whatever when I reverse some

3 Likes

I put a calendar reminder on my phone. The grape walker kush and the 24 carot both sound great. Depending on the deal and if I have time I may also grab the sour Kringle and forum stomper. The pollen exchange to make seeds may be a good choice hung too for sure. :+1:

1 Like

Grape walker, 24 carot and mango smile I think are my top 3. Then a whole bunch of freebies.

2 Likes

Put what you want in basket a couple of mins before the store opens, be ready to checkout and autofill details immediately on the store openning , don’t dawdle or you will miss out. If something goes out of stock before you check out, it will mess up your order and by the time you correct it everything will be gone.

2 Likes

I don’t believe I can access any thing prior to add to cart. Or at least at the moment I can’t.

1 Like

w/ Mephisto I got 3 plants that grew from 40 seeds a little over a year ago. nothing germinated, what did germinate died after two weeks (water only feed in slightly diluted super soil). Of the three that survived 2 hermed. Nothing smoked with medical benefits or even really rec benefits. I’ve seen IG pictures of cool plants, but I’ve never encountered any smoke from a Meph strain that gave me even a small or meaningful buzz.

I’m sorry this is a fairly negative reply, for me it was a lot of money and time down the hole and disappointment. Everything else in those runs turned out great. I stopped any and all work with auto flowers after my experience with Mephisto.

3 Likes

Was that the first autos you have grown friend? They sure are a different beast than photo periods. What was your method for germination? What kind of super soil did you use? Autos are very sensitive to heavy feeds.

Nothing to be sorry about man. I appreciate you putting your 2 cents in. Would love to try to get some more details.

1 Like

They were the first. I popped about 8 at a time, kept trying. Some were from the most recent illuminauto drop at the time and the rest were a mix of what I assume was new and old stock. From the help/advice I was getting, if it was me, I don’t have a clear idea of where my mistake was, but I’m totally open to the possibility it was all my doing.

Germination - root riot plugs, kept damp and under a cheap LED, spray bottle watering for 7-10 days when true leaves show.
Super Soil - Dairy Doo at the bottom with a 60/40 mix of Dairy Doo and HP up top in 5 Gallon fabric containers.
Water only feeds, filtered water.
The ones that grew moved to a 3500k COB tent and got diluted compost tea when they started blooming (1/4 of what the photos would get).

No issues with photoperiod germination/herming during this same period with Gooeybreeder, Swamp Boys, Brothers Grimm, Dr. Krippling, MMS and a few others I’m forgetting.

When you burn through that many seeds…you really have to hope it isn’t you :joy:

1 Like

I’ve got a few Mephisto plants going right now. First time with them.

Running Mango Smile, Hubbabubbasmelloscope, Northern Cheese Haze x Sour Bubbly, Double Grape x Skywalker, and Night Owl’s Galaxy Brain.

Mango Smile has been the favorite so far, awesome aromas coming from her and has been super easy to grow and keep happy. It definitely has the largest frame of the bunch and looks to probably be the highest yielding.

3 Likes

Those all sound so good. Can’t wait to try my first meph gear. Really excited as well to try mango smiles. I love sativas.

I know reddit loooooves mephisto. I’ve wanted to try their gear. The forum stomper is supposed to be killer, same with 24k.

@G-paS was having seeds die too, in root riots. And I tried them once and everything died (led me to believe they are either gimmick or for cloning).

Wonder if that was the problem, and if anyone else has had an issue with them? I stick with coir or roots soil (whichever I have on hand), perlite and vermiculite mixed

3 Likes