Mephisto Genetics

This is a CannaCheese, I had two beans left and have been using sts on one and am hoping to pollinate the second one and use the unlimited bean glitch. I am hoping to do the same with the 2 Aunt Ginny’s Elixir that also popped.

9 Likes

Good luck on that one, keep us posted on your methods and results!

2 Likes

Beautiful plant. I hope I can do half as well with these Creme de la Chems. These are at 10 days.

6 Likes

Do you have a writeup on that one? How were flavor and effect? Thank you. :pray:

2 Likes

Thanx buddy ,They about grow themselves. Judging by them seedlings you will do find. :wink:

2 Likes

The pic is from March 2022. It was a warm early spring day so I was sitting on the deck to trim. I should have a number of pics of that plant in my 2022 grow thread: BarefootAndBlazed 2022

2 Likes

I sprayed 2 Mephisto fems with Sts. The strains were
3bog X 24carat X mango smile and
3bog X 24 carat. X double grape. I’ve pollinated forum stomper and the STS plants only spray half side of the plants so I could pollinated other side. Only ever. Had 1 big Mephisto. The rest are short little plants about 12 inches tall. I mainly grow fastbuds. Because there autos are so much bugger than Mephisto. Last 2 fastbuds yielded 10 and 11 ounces dry each. I prefer making my own seeds can’t justify the big pricetag for some autos. But I do believe johhnypotseed on here might still be selling cdlc X cannacheese on here for 15 dollars for 10 fem seeds. You might havtvto send him a private message and ask. Cheers Bob

4 Likes

Anyone thats run Creme de la Chem, is she a hungry gal? She seems to want more than other mephisto plants I’ve run.

3 Likes

I’d say so, it’s always been real gung ho for me, like I’m chasing it with food.

Cdlc x haze from @AzSeaindooin420 cdlc leaner. The first four fan leaves were so dark green and fat…

Cdlc x skywalker

15 Likes

Beautiful. I usually take a light hand with these autos, but time to go all in! Thank you.

3 Likes

If they jump out the gates, chase em!

3 Likes

The next STS project is going great so far!

Mephisto Genetics Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1 “Maled” up close.

There may be 1x more STS application but I clearly have balls to spare :banana: :+1: .

All the speed-cups have also been up-potted into air-pots with 1x HubbaBubbasmelloscope S1 and the Illuminauto #57 Blood Orange Haze S2 into 1L and the beefier HubbaBubbasmelloscope S1 into a 3L air-pot.

I’ll be starting to apply Bud Buster Pro this week :ok_hand: .

:grin: :+1:

8 Likes

Oh man, any chance you have some extra pollen kicking around? Just picked up some Hubbabubba Haze and that would come in handy! Got stuff to trade also.

2 Likes

I’ll post when i have pollen to share :grin:

2 Likes

If anyone has any extra Cannacheese kicking around, I would love to trade some freebies or anything really for them. I tried my hand at a reversal using my last two beans and ended up blowing it on the male flower drying :frowning:

had high hopes for this one!

9 Likes

Those stems look beefy as fuck

5 Likes

Hey man, Meph has canna cheese in stock right now, although I know trades are nice.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up man! I ended up getting a 7 pack of the cannacheese and some of the crosses. Excited for how they turn out!!

3 Likes

Nice, glad you scored some. I have a couple of s1’s I got from OG. I have had a pack of those in my cart for most of the day. I just bought a pack of the hubbabubbahaze right before they launched these so I’m trying to sit it out for the sake of the wallet. Hope you grow ‘em and show ‘em here though. Anxious to see how they turn out.

1 Like

SeedForMe is having a Mephisto sale, 44% off everything with MEPHISTO44

https://seedsforme.com/product-category/shop-2/seeds-2-2/mephisto-genetics/

3 Likes