Mephisto US back open

these better be worth the wait

14 Likes

Damn, I was supposed to let you know when they were open again. Got busy and haven’t even checked. Thanks for letting us know!!

7 Likes

You decide you want to make a couple beans I’ll send you one of these carebears swabs

6 Likes

Just placed my order.
Double Grape
Northern Cheese Haze
Hubbabubbasmelloscope
Creme De La Chem
Thanks again @anon81143130 for the heads up!!

6 Likes

Can somebody please explain to me how the free seeds work on my order I’m not sure what to expect it’s a little confusing

4 Likes

if I’m reading correctly my 1 seed packs will be 3 seeds and my 3 seed packs will be 5 seeds?

5 Likes

Yes, you are correct. And they normally throw in freebies on top of that. Freebies will be random crosses etc.

4 Likes

Looks like I’m in the +7 free seeds

4 Likes

Does that mean my 1 seed turns to 6 and my 3 seads turn to 8? Thats doesnt seem right, like too many frre seeds but not going to complain if thats the case

4 Likes

Not really. So your Double Grape will be 5 seeds. But they send extra freebies based on how much you spend. So if you are getting 5 extra seeds, those could be anything they have in stock. Normally different strains than you already ordered. Make sense?

5 Likes

got it…thanks

5 Likes

and the US store is closed again

5 Likes

Wow!!! That didn’t take long. People go absolutely bonkers over mephisto

5 Likes

i mean to me, its the same maintenance page they’ve had up since the reserva drop closed. To me it doesn’t look like they were open at all today :rofl:

Edit: Yeah looks like Stan snuck open the store in the middle of the night for a couple hours and closed it again as of at least an hour ago. Least I’m still sitting on 5 or so packs of Mephisto… but I want MOAR!

8 Likes

Double grape sounds awesome

Canadian site still down…

4 Likes

He only does autos right?

4 Likes

Autoflower only…some really high thc & yield for autos though. Im really excited to try white crack. If these produce like everyone claims I’m done with photos

5 Likes

You are a lifesaver!! Would have not got my order in without you posting on here!! Thanks again!

5 Likes

There are a lot of people on Instagram pissed because they said they had a couple weeks worth of stock. I guess if you want their seeds you have to watch like a hawk.

6 Likes

Thought this was funny

18 Likes