Mephisto US back open

Well I stole and reposted this with the quickness :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Rereading this if I realized the 1 packs turned into 3 I would have ordered some :unamused: just not real hip on the idea of 18 dollar a piece seeds lol damn cheapness gets me again

7 Likes

The EU store is also open, but the strains I really wanted are out of stock… Read so many good things about double grape, really want to try it.

3 Likes

yeah its worth it once you realize how they do their packs. comes out to like ~6 or 7 per seed usually.

1 seed pack = 3 seeds
3 seed pack = 5 seeds
7 seed pack = 10 seeds
plus the freebies on top of that makes it actually not worth buying their stuff from anyone but them. They just really need to work on making more seeds at a time, or limit customers to buying 1 pack of any kind at a time.

6 Likes

With the way that math works it would be silly to buy anything but 1 packs lol

6 Likes

?

4 Likes

Yeah was only open for a few hours. Was closed by the time I saw this thread too :smile:

4 Likes

Whats up everyone. I was just curious if there is an affiliation link for mephisto US.

3 Likes

What do you mean affiliation link?

1 Like

Some seedcompanies have an affiliation with us, and if.you use the link, to purchase seeds, a small percent is kicked back to the overgrow site. And I was just asking, if The mephisto US, had such a link, like the one MSNL, has that joe linked a while back, in another thread about seed companies and who to trust. Or something like that, sorry I dont know how to bring that link up

4 Likes

No I don’t think so unfortunately

2 Likes

Freebie list for those interested

5 Likes

That CDLC x Forum Stomper is full of tasty chemy goodness!

The DG x 3BOG is also damn good. I haven’t had the others yet.

I do have a Sour Bubbly x Northern Cheese Haze or two I got in my last order that I need to run at some point here…

2 Likes

I’m crossing my fingers for #2 and #4 :crossed_fingers: I can’t wait to cross white crack x manbear alienpig

2 Likes

@Joker does your order still say processing if you check on it. I only ask because I know lots of others that already got their seeds

@anon81143130 yes indeed it does. I know on Reddit that a lot of people have already received their seeds. I’m not sweating it. These will be for my next grow, so I have plenty of time.

2 Likes

I need to get in on a drop one of these times.

Ive been on Mephheads for awhile and I know how great Mephisto is, but man can it be difficult to get in on their drops!

4 Likes

Definitely not what people generally associate with autos. These plants have great yields with as high as 27% thc and crazy terpenes.

2 Likes

My seeds have been shipped and I’d be lying if i said I wasn’t crazy excited to see what freebies I got. Im far to old to be this excited over some damn seeds :rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Well at least I know they will eventually get to me, still in processing. Yeah I am not running them for awhile, but still want to know what freebies come in the order!

3 Likes