Mephisto US back open

Did anyone ever try this site I pointed out awhile back?

Considering all the complaints of lack of inventory at Mephisto

I have not ordered from this site myself, but did receive some Double Grape from them awhile back as part of a contest…

Beans came in legit packaging…

https://canadianautoflower.ca/autoflower-seeds/

2 Likes

My most recent order arrived yesterday - complete with stickers and 3BOG x DG freebie!

I currently have two Mephisto plants in flower: Sour Crack and 3BOG x Strawberry Nuggets

I posted these in my grow thread but it seems this would be a good place to share them too…

3BOGxSN

Sour Crack

They were 62 days old (from when the seeds were planted) when I took those pics last week. The Sour Crack matures so quickly!

2 Likes

mmm those look tasty af! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

The 3bog is probably my least favorite of the meph strains(while still being great) but it has some of the best flower structure I’ve seen. The buds are just perfect and dense af. The 3BOGxDBC especially.

That Strawberry Nuggest is on my shortlist for next things to pick up from them… I’ve not tried it or the Sour Crack yet, really haven’t tried most of their stuff :sweat_smile:

What’s your favorite?

1 Like

I started cultivating four months ago. These are the first Mephisto strains I have grown. I have only tasted two others: Canna-Cheese (1:1 CBD:THC) and Creme de la Chem. I purchased those seeds but gave some to a buddy to grow. He harvested recently and dropped off a sample yesterday. Thumbs up on both!!! :slight_smile:

I’ve purchased 10 strains from Mephisto and received an additional five in freebies. Now that I think about it, only 5 of the 6 reg seeds I planted last week sprouted which means I can pop another auto now and still keep my plant count within legal limits! Time to dig through the stash…

3 Likes

Oh! I thought you’d be growing for a lot longer :sweat_smile: I’ve barely been at it for almost a year so I haven’t tried too much either. Have a buddy that’s been growing some out so that’s most of my experience with them.

I’ve only grown Northern Cheese Haze and a Forum Stomper x CDLC freebie so far and both those have been really good. Just started a Northern Cheese Haze x Sour Bubbly in my own thread, and sounds like I need to pull up a chair in yours ^^

3 Likes

My thread is HERE.

I’ve been around other grows throughout the years so I have some experience but I waited until it was legal to do it on my own. I’ve got a 5x5 and a 4x8 and will get into a perpetual rhythm eventually. I’m having SO MUCH FUN with this hobby! I’ve picked up a ton of strains, and just got a press last week to play with. I bet the Sour Crack will make tasty rosin since it’s as sticky as a glue trap and has amazing smells.

I’m going to go plant a Northern Cheese Haze right now!

3 Likes

Here are some shots of my Double Grape and Hubbasquach…Grown entirely outdoors…Started 3 week May and just about to chop…Tons of resin and super fragrant…

Interesting to note…plants have been grown side by side…Yet, I just noticed something of interest…The Hubba has a bunch of aphids that I noticed hiding on a number of the fan leaves yet the Double Grape has almost none…

Anyone else notice similar situations with outdoor grows and strains that seem to be “less” desireable" to bugs?

image image image image

5 Likes

Looking on dc seed exchange at meph gear they are effing crazy! $90 for 7 seeds? And last time I used dc didn’t get shit

2 Likes

Yep. The only way I will buy Meph seeds is straight from them.

2 Likes

All autos right??

@Daytripr69 my current grow will be over in 4 weeks. My next grow is mephisto and im planning making double grape and white crack f2’s as long as my homemade colloidal silver does the trick.

5 Likes

Damn,
Today was a Mephisto Monday sales event. They opened the store for a short time.
I set an alarm on my phone, and logged in as soon as they opened.

I was frantically adding packs to my cart, and trying to get checked out fast. But, their website has some serious glitches that slowed me down.

Within 10 minutes they were all sold out and the site went back into maintenance.
I didn’t even get to order…

2 Likes

They are supposed to be opening every Monday now. The plan is each week they will sell as much as they can ship out that week and then close up.

3 Likes

It’s been tough getting Mephisto beans the last few years now, to the point that i saved a few of each strain to spray in the near future.

3 Likes

Yeah, well. I guess I’ll try again next Monday. And, I if I do get my hands on any, I will definitely be reversing one with CS to keep making more fem seeds. Cause… that is just bananas.

3 Likes

My local dispo has a display with 3-4 packs each of 13 different Mephisto strains. It’s weird, those are the only seeds they have. A couple of OGers sent me some funds to get them some packs.

With tax, they’re $46 for 3 seeds, or $92 for 7, plus $5 for tracked shipping. Tell me what you want, I’ll confirm they have it, and have them pull them for me. You PayPal me the funds, I’ll get 'em, and drop them off at the PO on my way back to the house. :slight_smile:

Here’s what they’ve got:

Of the three dark ones that you can’t read, one is a 7 pack of Double Grape, and the other 2 are a 3 pack, and a 7 pack of Alien vs Triangle.

I know these are gone, but they had at least two of each strain:

(1) - 24Carat
(1) - Sour stomper
(1) - Mango Smile
(1) - Alien vs Triangle
(1) - Double grape (7 pack)
(2) - 3 Bears OG

Let me know if you’re interested. :v:
:guitar:

6 Likes

@Guitarzan, YES! 2 of those on the wall were ones I was trying to buy! Only one missing is the Ripleys OG.

PM heading your way…

1 Like

Thanks to @nefrella 's post 30 minutes before the store opened, I was reminded to sign in early. I got a couple windows open with the strains I needed pulled up and ready to add. Today I was purchasing for a friend who couldn’t get to a computer on time. As soon as the sale went live I was able to add them to the cart and check out. It wouldn’t load my confirmation page because the site was crashing due to overload, but I was able to verify later that my order was placed and shows “Processing” status.

I wanted to get two 3-packs (which contain 5 seeds each thanks to “Meph Math” :slight_smile: ): one of CannaCheese and one of Creme de la Chem. The CannaCheese 3-pack request was rejected (“quantity not available”) so I had to downgrade to the single size (which I believe will contain two seeds). I’m not going to complain though since I was able to submit an order when so many others were shut out. It’s a feeding frenzy for their beans!!!

2 Likes

I know!!! I’m making seeds of every single strain I bought for that very reason.

That, and the plants look amazing :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I’m hopeful that they will release a new strain this season

1 Like