Mephisto US back open

( CDLC x 3bog) x sour stomper…thats a sticker that looks like a patch

3 Likes

So 2 you chose and 3 freebies? Not trying to be a dick just trying to figure out what’s up

1 Like

The 3 packs are actually 5 seeds for around $35 and the 1 seed packs are 2 seeds. Buy 3 double grape and get 5 double grape.

4 Likes

Ahh cool :sunglasses: thanks for clarifying

2 Likes

Store is open again! Likely for just a few hours so if you need something you better buy it now!!

2 Likes

Good looking out! Got the northern cheese haze and sour stomper. Total impulse buy!

2 Likes

Nice! I had to pick up a pack of the CDLC and the 2019 strain sticker pack as the stickers have always been out of stock when I’ve ordered in the past.

I was gonna pick up some Skywalker instead of the CDLC but there’s no buying options for it :cry:

2 Likes

Nice…jump on them guys

2 Likes

Same! Tried to get some myself but couldn’t.

Theyre out of stock now too. I’m a sucker for stickers and didnt even pay attention to that. Do they normally send out freebies too for stickers?

All out of stock! Damn, that was quick!

1 Like

I mean… They do send some stickers along with whatever you ordered. I don’t know if the sticker packs themselves count towards any freebies, I would think they do for the general dollar amount = # of freebies but not positive on that.

3 Likes

Stan said they’ll reopen again soon after they get all the orders filled. They’re facing massive shipping delays due to covid/usps so they limited the amount of packs they’re selling to deal with that and hopefully get everyone their orders within 21 days. Soon as all those are out they should have more stuff back in stock, nothing is sold-out/gone so no worries there. Just gotta keep an eye on it.

4 Likes

Thank you for the update, I’ll have to keep a closer eye on them.

3 Likes

It was 15 minutes after they opened I was checking out and stuff was going out of stock as I was trying to check out lol

2 Likes

Id like to make f2 with three bear og seeds I have. No clue how to breed though. What should i use to pollinate?

1 Like

I remembered the store opening about 30 minutes after the fact. I signed in and found a handful of interesting packs that appeared to be in stock. By the time I went to checkout, only two of the strains were still available (Double Grape and ManBearAlienPig). I went ahead with the purchase even though I don’t “need” them…

5 Likes

I was in the store at open and at checkout withing 2 minutes and things I had put in my cart were already gone and preventing me from checkout. Caused more panic but got some Fugue State and 3BOG.

3 Likes

I’m looking to trade for Forum Stomper or Forgotten Cookies if someone has more than they need (if that’s possible, lol). Maybe even Northern Cheese Haze.

2 Likes

Probably going to be hard getting someone to give up mephisto beans. Guess that depends on what you have to offer

1 Like

Yeah that’s a big ask :rofl: I do have a spare sealed 3-pack of Northern Cheese I could possibly be talked out of but I’d only trade it for other Meph or NightOwl packs…

Especially looking for any of the secret society illuminauto’s(Creme-tasmo/Ghost-toof/Jammy Dodgers), otherwise maybe Skywalker, strawberry nuggets, cosmic queen…

2 Likes