On the hunt ladies and gentlemen

Big shot out to @TheShowMeHomie for donating the beans for next hunt for us @ B&B Genetics

17 Likes

Do I see some Temple of Apollo in there.

2 Likes

Yes sir that’s it.

3 Likes

looks like they are soaking in apple cider

Started the next B&B Genetics Pheno Hunt. Owners of B&B Genetics are The Barteau Family partnered up with I (BudaFingaz). We strongly believe that a breeder and grower should be able to tell his clients what nutrients if any and if so what they were etc. We believe in pure genetics not just something thrown together over night. Everything we do has a purpose behind it. I’m so glad to be in this community. As I was taught growing up. 1) You stop learning and dreaming your dead inside. 2) You have to be wrong sometimes to be right so they we steady feed our minds and soul as it’s a necessary to water out babies when needed to feed there soul.

22 Likes

What strain are you pheno hunting?

5 Likes

These all were donated to us from @TheShowMeHomie. We are looking for all phenos we can be blessed with. If you don’t look at everything you come across you might miss something superior u know.

11 Likes

A couple of my crosses and some of @SamwellBB baked beans gear

13 Likes

Good luck with the hunt
I’ll tag along for the show

4 Likes

Update : we have a spitting cobra and 2 Wifi x cake crusher above dirt.:drooling_face:

2 Likes

Oh, I’m pulling up a chair and popcorn for this one!
:couch_and_lamp: :popcorn:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

The cake crasher is a wedding cake bx

I’m really glad we met @BudaFingaz will be nice to go through my stockpile a little quicker

@misterbee you see I got some help now :smirk: expect the next cut box to be stupid :rofl::joy::joy::joy::rofl::joy::cowboy_hat_face: as always thanks for the opportunity :honeybee:

11 Likes

Good luck…I’ll hop in for the ride

1 Like

When the :honeybee: :honeybee:finds a good flower, he goes a’buzzin!!! Oh yeah, your clones to be shipped ALL rooted!!! Stay safe/be well. Enjoy your weekend.

4 Likes

Can’t afford a chair, so I’m pulling up my old recycled beanbag. Good luck in your endeavors. Stay safe/be well.

3 Likes

You think they will make it in the weather? If so I’ll send you a box back I just figured September was gonna be as soon as I could cause of weather

3 Likes

I’ll keep everything in the Cloner until Sep/early Oct…too hot right now, they’ll be matchsticks if sent now. Safety first, Bro.

2 Likes

So I have to ask, what do you use for the seeds soak?
I use a pinch of coconut sugar and a tablespoon of coconut water in a cup of water for my seed soaks. No known science behind it just me thinking coconuts are giant seeds and will have the proper sugars and nutrients a seed will need to get going. Worked better than plain water for seeds that were almost 30 years old.

But I’m just curious because I’m always looking for new and possibly better ways to do things.

4 Likes

I use Neptune Harvest for my seed soak it’s organic so it don’t burn em up

4 Likes

Update on seedlings. Theses are ones that made it so far. Super stoked about seeing what sex they are and watching them grow