MethodAnon’s Grow Log

I’ll run the razzberry next if you want. I went a little crazy with the seeds over the past few months lol. I def want to add one of the 88g13 crosses to the garden.

7 Likes

I’m down for that brother! Obviously I’ll keep you posted with what’s going on with these NJ Redline’s in the tent.
I’ve got just the 3x3 so I will probably pop 4 or 5 and hope for the best, maybe run into the problem you’re about to have with flowering 5 in there :laughing:

2 Likes

Autos have arrived that will fill out my extra veg tent space. Thank you @Great_lakes_Genetics and a shoutout to @Tonygreen , lots of freebies as always and definitely a LOT of overfill on these Tony Green beans, dang!
I’m out of town next week but when I get back we’re gonna find out how autoflowers do in perlite, I might even let em breed.

8 Likes

Lights went out on me, so I grabbed a few lights off pics. Day 38 / week 6.

18 Likes

Little update on perlite hempy cup cloning experiment. It’s been 24 days since cut and I would say 3-5 days ago she started getting greener and putting out some new growth, signaling that she had roots and that they had hit the res at the bottom of the cup.
In conclusion, this method did seem to keep the cutting healthier than my aerocloner attempts. It is perhaps a little bit slower, I can’t be sure because this clone was flowering when cut and I had never done that before.

13 Likes

that far along in flower, it would certainly be slower.

wait until you see how that thing branches out :grin:

2 Likes

Budshot Friday. Wish they were bigger but I’m not complaining.

12 Likes

Lookin good! I’ll be following along for the ride!
Excited to pop my first bodhi seeds in the coming week :v:

3 Likes

Nice, thank you man!

3 Likes

Alright guys, I’ve been out of town for a little less than a week, time for some updates. I need to check these girls with a scope, might have time to do that tonight. Day 48 today I believe, tomorrow starts week 8.

Tent shots:

-MC3 bulked up and got more red/purple than she already was:

MC1 looking good, also ripening:

And good ole MC4 isnt doing too shabby:

The veg tent filled with Master of Muppets from seed and MC clones absolutely exploded lol

Hopefully will get some better pics when I get settled.

16 Likes

Plants are looking really nice! :fire:

3 Likes

Thanks man appreciate that!

2 Likes

Looking good brother, that veg tent really exploded! I can’t wait to hear some smoke report on all these beautiful buds man. You’ve got a bountiful harvest headed your way it seems :sunglasses:

2 Likes

All respect for “Sky Dog”.

3 Likes

Brother, I’m stoned with apologies…: )

3 Likes

Thank you man, I’ll definitely keep you posted! Awesome hobby we have going on here, I’m grateful it’s been pretty smooth sailing so far.

3 Likes

Veg tent is stacked 🫡
#3 and 4 are looking much closer to finish than #1
Trying to decide when to start my seeds without getting too ahead of myself… guessing my current run will go 12 weeks and I’m coming up on 5, so I think I’m about safe but man do these 4x2 tents fill up quick!

2 Likes

I agree with you on MC#1 for sure, definitely has more time! It’s unfortunate I’ll need to harvest them all at the same time due to the smell/carbon filter situation, I might harvest next weekend. I think with the next run I’ll move MC3 over to the flower tent a week or 2 after everything else, and hopefully it all finishes together.

Did you decide which beans your going to pop? I say it’s time when your ready, will give you a nice 6 week veg.

5 Likes

Not quite sure yet, super torn between all of the wookie crosses I have :sweat_smile:
I think it’ll be a last minute choice when I go to pop the seeds haha
Ideally id pick something else that i expect to go as long as the divine intervention for the sake of harvestig and starting drying at the same time, since my grow room lungroom is also where i dry, so i have to turn the dehumidifier off after harvest for a week or 2, so i cant be drying anything while something finishes in flower without major budrot/mold risk.
Almost thinking of waiting to run MC to do a full tent of it since i can see a nice bit of phenotypic expressions in just your 3.
So many choices, so many seeds, so little grow space :laughing:

4 Likes

I chopped Monday guys. I’ll get some pics when I trim and jar it, probably 4-5 more days hanging. Then it’ll be clone snipping time and we’ll find out what Master of Muppets is all about. I’m looking to get those plants in my veg tent over to the flower tent ASAP.

13 Likes