Mexican Brick Seed Female ..Lineage?

Not really sure where to put this but thought someone in this area of the forum could help.

this female is from Oklahoma 90s-2000s brick weed seed don’t know what this is but most likely from south of the border as it came from tan masking taped compressed bricks around that time period.

its been growing really different than anything i have grown and seeing if anyone has a good idea of what it resembles just for reference.

super weird structure and very tight nodes and leafy structure

started with semi wide leafs but got really thin and droopy as its got closer to the end of july

red peitoles

will have a smell profile as flowering progresses
im running it this season

i know it really could be anything but just looking for some input from anyone that is familiar with south of the border genetics.

29 Likes

Mine look droopy like that when they need water.

4 Likes

Fascinating plant! Definitely looks like it adapted for those hot mexican summers - super tight node spacing! I agree with simdadon, she’s looking thirsty :wink:

Out of curiosity, how’d you get your hands on the old bickweed seed?

3 Likes

@Simdadon @ChongoBongo yea its on the back side of the garden at the end of the irrigation it just gets a drip. probably should give it a good soak. everything thing else im running is good

@ChongoBongo i got the seeds from one of my kiowa uncles who used to get a lot of reggie for as long as i could remember. he told me he had some old reggie seeds from that time and gave them to me. just now going through them a few at a time some are in bad shape and have really poor germ rate but i did get a few to pop but this one was the only female worth keeping i have about 50 left but i just dont know if they are worth the time.

5 Likes

That brought back memories of Cousin Regina. She showed up every so often and we were all happy to see her.
The only way to know if they are worth your time is to take the time.

4 Likes

@buzzmobile if the flower comes out good i will probably see what else is in those.

3 Likes

I wish I could find a resource with shapes of cannabis plants, as a guide.
Not unlike a guide for birds. :eagle:
Not sure if anything like that exists.
And sorry I have no idea what that plant is?
I bet it will be nice in October. :grinning:
Take a cutting, you maybe sorry you didn’t.
:v:

4 Likes

@Crawfish is not wrong on taking a cut, I would 100% take at least one.

2 Likes

@Simdadon @Crawfish I took a couple about 2 weeks ago they are already rooted and on supplemental light out side in a different area took cuts of everything i got. lost everything last year and started over from seed this season. luckily i made/make seeds each season and have alot to go through of just alot of different stuff

5 Likes

Well then you are all set!

2 Likes