Mexican Death Sativa repro

@Stevie1durr first post says shipping is $10

Edit. Forgot that was for states members

1 Like

hey after reading up on this strain it says it is really great for anxiety and opens breathing. i would be really interested in this as most sativas give me anxiety not help lol why i avoid them. but this might be the exception… ?

edit. i have alot on my plate right now so i can always wait for another run in future

2 Likes

So….
I’m only going to charge you guys $3. Here’s why:
The Forever stamp is $2.40, and extra 50 cents is to cover the bubble letters I have to buy, and the last 10cents is for…. Gas/time, or you can call me a hack and say I’m up-charging you for seeds I said I’d give away :sleepy:
But most likely paypal/cashapp will take that money anyways whenever I go to deposit it.

But here’s the catch: You guys don’t get tracking and it will take 2+ weeks (sorry). That’s the only way I can dodge customs and the postal inspectors.

US guys still gotta pay $10, but at least you get tracking and it comes in two days.

EDIT:
I’m not ignoring ANYONE in my messages. I just can’t be on my phone while at work.

21 Likes

Sounds good, I’ll dm you to discuss more

2 Likes

I’m not gonna lie I was directed to this site by a friend for these beans. If you got some available I would love to get in on this.

Yes this is my second post.
:disappointed:sorry can’t help myself :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @lambchopedd

2 Likes

Hey @lambchopedd , these still available for a Canadian?

6 Likes

Yessir! Just message me so I can keep track of everyone.

3 Likes

why all the hidden replies? Nothing overly rude said by anyone. Maybe someone just having a flagging good day?

3 Likes

No, just petty responses.

4 Likes

I’m pretty new here but I’m trying to build a Mexican collection. Are any of these still available? Happy to do whatever is necessary. Thanks for considering!

I’m in the US btw.

3 Likes

Is there anyone who paid for shipping that didnt message me afterwards?

2 Likes

has this opened up to the eu ???

: )

1 Like

They’re in my hands sir, thank you! :pray: What a season this is going to be. My Spanish may even improve…

3 Likes

@lambchopedd Amazing repro work! Am very interested in trying this one out, DM or? Thank you for your invaluable contribution to the cannagrow community :pray:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG, drop by the introduce yourself thread when you get a chance so you can meet the community.

6 Likes

Is this open to :canada: ?
:hugs:

(edit: @DougDawson , did you find this out?)

1 Like

Yes, PM the OP, its open to Canadians.

3 Likes

I sound like a broken record at this point BUT — I’m not ignoring anyone! Yes I still have packs for everyone that messaged.

Life has just been overly busy with the job-change, so I dont wanna open messages until I’m ready to keep track of peoples orders. Be patient. I should be ready by Wednesday.

In other news, I should be starting Bodhis & Woodstockfarmacys Acapulco packs on the 20th; so look out for those in the future — it’ll be another OP. Probably won’t do priority shipping/charging shipping fees anymore, UNLESS that’s what you prefer. It’s sooo much easier to send packs in the mail with regular postage.

32 Likes

I actually just got these through @misterbee’s giveaway so I should be a happy camper soon! :smiley:

9 Likes