Michigan Community

Yeah have his SSDD I am running soon, would love to get some of his Maui to run with my strain.
Along with the F2 Orange Gogi finally. Also have some Gogi breeding stock, since it plays so well with the fruits…
:metal::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I have run the SSDD and have some f3 seeds Good stuff. Nice yield but very stretchy and likes to flop since the buds get heavy. The male from the f2’s I chose was pretty much an Afghan leaner. Stout and stinky.

2 Likes

and lefty just dropped me a ton …PPPP, AG, Everyday Haze. BD fems… crazy

3 Likes

The Bodhi AG is a wild plant , broke a 7’r yesterday 90 in and long way from done

7 Likes

yeah he was telling me it was like 14-16 weeks… I may run them once for a seed harvest and then hunt a male for pollen. Not planning on running those a lot :wink:

2 Likes

The SSDD run

2 Likes

I like the Monkey Paw x PT. I’ve got the other PT you sent me going now and they look fantastic. Seems to me the MPxPT could lead to some things.

I’d love to run those in the near future if you have enough. :call_me_hand:t5:

4 Likes

Nov 1st is the maui release on sebringseeds.com
:wink::+1:

11 Likes

Cheers from the Saginaw Bay are​:v::dash::dash::dash:

5 Likes

Grape Ape does well outside. I have also been told that crescendo is a winner for our climate

2 Likes

Awesome. Ill be looking into those strains over the winter. And welcome to overgrow!

2 Likes

Thanks @hewhocoruptz

1 Like

For sure. Do you have any experience with those 2 strains?

1 Like

@hewhocoruptz yes I do with Grape Ape fems from @dankseeds.org. I have only heard about the crescendo from one of the Michigan Bros Grow Show.

1 Like

Apollo crosses, sunshine daydream crosses, all the 88g13 hp crosses ive tried have finished in time. The space monkey and soulmate bogs sbt and Bk all did well. Mine were all outside in the panhandle of Montcalm county. Just pulled the last lowers today.

6 Likes

Michigan love today. Stay safe!

7 Likes

i know how to find dispos in michigan, how do i find caregivers with the actual dank lol… bc these dispos r getting ridiculously expensive and quality is dropping

3 Likes

Where you located ?

We stopped at the new super dispensary and I grabbed up 5 grams of strains I have coming up in my grows you get a taste. 65.00 for 6 Joints of lava rocks that Broke up by hand to dust. All were Prepack and sealed. They make them store it at such a low humidity so there’s no mold it’s a joke. If I sold grams like that in high school I’d never had a return customer.

Got talking with the Security guard and first thing he asked when he found out I was a strain collector was “Have you heard of Monkey Paw?”. Could be a good connect. Will gift him a few seeds at first.

6 Likes

:slight_smile: good beginnings

3 Likes

Hey guys, who’d be down for a meet up this summer. Obviously be a smoke your own joints and bowls, etc. I feel like sharing what I produce with you guys and having a whole afternoon to just talk weed and relax.

4 Likes