Michigan Community

I really like GReat lakes genetics from Clio, MI

7 Likes

Its where many here turn to, no red tape, no b.s. and no long turnarounds and shipping times of weeks on end, or worse…

If I was buying seeds, I would be ordering from Bog as well as Great Lakes Seeds and possibly from a few other breeders - yet straight sourced when possible. But I have been making my own seeds since the early 90’s and I rarely outsource for much of anything else at this point besides true breeding stock like with @BogSeeds… Anyone can make random crosses and open pollination practices also are easily done by anyone - yet it takes skills, a keen eye and a lot of patience and time to truly develop/maintain true breeding stock in today’s muck of a gene pool.

8 Likes

N mi here but below the bridge.

3 Likes

Maui Sunshine was available for shipping and handling. He has an overgrow thread over [here] (Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics)

:wink: Most of mine came from overgrow. Hang out and interact it won’t be very long you will be blessed I’m sure.

OTOH I have heard good things about the seedcellar They are over in Jackson “With over 1,400 premium strains available.”

Great Lakes Genetics is mentioned a lot.

7 Likes

Seed Cellar has 83 pages of regular seed!

C U guys later…

3 Likes

Got most of my seeds from on here, also if your looking for in the us with a variety theres always strainly, which also has a good variety of crosses and such. It’s where I picked up my gg berry #4 and sour jedi seeds.

3 Likes

You can find Bog Seeds in many places…

Ask me questions about anything and become a distributor if you wish. Info for anyone at bogland72@gmail.com

13 Likes

Once I get some cash built up I’m gonna get ahold of you. Heard good stuff bout your seeds for years

2 Likes

Wishing everyone here good vibes. Summer officially starts. :seedling::herb::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Nothing like a little rain to get the grass growing!

6 Likes

Michigan love… Happy Fourth!!

7 Likes

When does flowering start outdoors for you all?

3 Likes

I’m indoor only right now but i would guess right around Mother’s Day.

ops…misread that, thought you asked when they go outside…

2 Likes

Theyd be very similar to us in Ontario here. 2nd or 3rd wk of august

4 Likes

Nearing the end of July the early flowering plants are beginning to tuck. Little by little as the days grow shorter the subtle ques can be seen. But as mentioned above the average is mid August, but the thin leaf types often don’t flower here until later in September.

3 Likes

It seems the trend the past few years around here has been seasons starting later than normal but lasting longer. Hopefully that trend continues this fall.

5 Likes

Thank you all. Same as i was expecting from what i gathered. Appreciate it.

1 Like

I’m hoping so… 20 word min

1 Like

Hey mitten members. Many of mine are showing sex already and most have for week or two.

3 Likes

My A clone is usually done at 8 weeks
When should i expect outdoors? About oct 1 - 7?

1 Like