Michigan Community

@Misolo313 I’m about 1/2 hour north of gr and Yea bud I bet your close. Most of my 60 day stuff is close to last of September. Phenos go early or later though.

3 Likes

Anyone going to the west michigan cannabis expo this weekend?

1 Like

After hitting both Cannabis Cups this year I am skipping out on any future events this year. GrowGreenMI has an event this weekend, and Cannabis Bazaar is next weekend – but I’m wore out and would rather work on the grow. Plus after seeing how VIP was oversold like crazy at the High Times events and the # of people that show up now that rec is legal, I just don’t want to be inundated again.

5 Likes

Yeah i hear that. Its like 3 minutes from my house so it wont be taking up too much of my day. Lots of trimming to be done

2 Likes

I just never thought id see the day…

2 Likes

Me, too, @vernal… sorta.
SW Michigan, (not Kazoo) sw of Hastings, between Hastings and Gun Lake.

So… country plumbing, but I still have neighbors, so no outdoor growing for now… :disappointed:

3 Likes
2 Likes

How is all the outdoor looking fellow growers?

9 Likes

Hello from a soon to be Michigander. New empty nesters moving ~TC area. We’re coming from Chicago but we’re not the “Chicago prick” type. I will however, support my Chicago teams.

I went a long time between grows but getting a rotation going again. I forgot how much you feel like an expecting father every single day.

I’ve already interacted with a couple Michigan members here who have been great. Hopefully I will contribute something useful here.

Kev

9 Likes

Dude they are getting huge!! Embarrassed to post picks of mine😀. I was super busy and got mine in late again.

2 Likes

Welcome to Michigan Kev!!! I like the north west of Michigan. Are ya going to be able to grow at the new digs?

2 Likes

Thanks man. Yes I will. We’re setting up for some microgreens and fancy veggies my chef wife loves so I should be well set up to grow more and more often.

I wish we were already there but it won’t be long. Thanks for the welcome.

3 Likes

Welcome to the tc area, its not to shabby up there.miss it to be honest but its only about a 30 to 45 minute drive, the wife hates it up there but I loved it

2 Likes

Thank you. Is it just me or do a lot of the regulars on here hail from somewhere in the mitten?

4 Likes

Haha yeah seems like we got a decent chunk of the population :grin: but im ok with that . Everywhere from Grand rapids to Australia and everywhere in between.

3 Likes

tc - Tawas City?
Gotta spell it out for the yooper. -

2 Likes

tc = traverse city I thought

3 Likes

monkeyman Regular
August 27
tc = traverse city I thought

1 Like

Born in Grand Rapids. Moved all over. To CA and back a few times. Settled in mid michigan. Still a drunk. fu.

that pic is deseaving. Once I got my camera woman, I’ll take another one with me standing out there. They are streaching over my head. I’m 6ft.

6 Likes

Good pic dude, mid mitten corn I’m guessing 6-7 feet in the background? Those are some pretty massive bushes.

1 Like