Michigan Community

We will figure out where and when maybe some people will have ideas!

4 Likes

Both pretty much even with veteran discount still 50$ 60$ for 2.8 grams!!! Aka a unit is what they call it. Gummies suck here too. Fell in love with the Dixie gummies there!!!

1 Like

Wow that’s still expensive!!! I like the brand TreeTown!

1 Like

I will look for those next time. I did try shattered thoughts brand and they were pretty good!!!

1 Like

Definitely different feeling smoking it and eating it!

1 Like

let’s do it to it, once it’s safe etc… I am in Ypsitucky

3 Likes

Dude I’m in plymouth, I’m in ypsi constantly

4 Likes

This we’ll be fun :smiley:

3 Likes

I’d be down for a little Harvest or 4/20 party in the spring or summer. I’m just north of Monroe near Metro Airport on 275. Right in the middle of 3 metro parks…should put it out in lobby too I’m sure some guys in the Middle might wanna come to our lenient little mitten for a Hash Bash!!!

:metal::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Heck yeah! I can make another topic tomorrow dedicated to the meet up itself. “Midwest Meetup”

3 Likes

4/20 sounds like a good time to arrange things. Clio has an annual cup thing there then. Seed vendors etc. And yea Ann Arbor haven’t been to any of them yet.

2 Likes

I go to the Ann Arbor hash bash every year! I have some cup tickets as well!!!

2 Likes

I am at the Hash Bash every year - I am one of the organizers and have helped with it for many years. The Ann Arbor Cannabis Cup is a joke - I wouldn’t go there again if you paid me - the guy who runs it is an egotistical ass.

3 Likes

The tickets were free xD
I love hash bash!

I’ve always wanted to go to hash bash, always heard about it growing up but never got a chance to go.

1 Like

still too much lol. I was frankly embarrassed to be there - it gave a bad name to weed smokers IMO. It was like kids rioting in a candy store - it is held in a hotel and there were remnants of smoking weed left everywhere - roaches stubbed out on tables and in planters, broken rigs laying around, empty mylar envelopes torn open on the spot and dropped on the ground, it was a total mess. I have been to many wine and beer festivals and never once saw anything close to the disgusting mess that was left behind by the attendees at the cannabis cup in Ann Arbor

3 Likes

Damn thats horrible, yeah I woulda been ashamed of it too.

In down for hash bash or whenever !!!

1 Like

Maybe if everyone’s cool with hash bash we could have a meeting place there? Do our trading and smoking! @monkeyman does that sound good to everyone?

3 Likes

hopefully there will be a Hash Bash this year

4 Likes