Middleman 2024 Grow Log

I have a pack of Neroli 91 F2 to giveaway. If you’ve been following along, just post below that you want it.

14 Likes

I bet there would be some goodies to find in there!

5 Likes

If you want it, it’s yours.

3 Likes

I feel like it would be a pure greed roll on my part haha

I’m sure someone out there could grow them faster than I could get to em. haha

4 Likes

Those go to Rhai88, but look at this…another pack

Yeah, it’s the same picture, but I do have another pack to give. If you’ve been following along, just post below that you want it.

14 Likes

Nice bee snag. I really need to get into this. They are fun to watch also. I got neroli x phone home recently. I cant find a spot in the lineup. We are so blessed here with this community.

3 Likes

@Jim
Mitch Hedberg was my favorite comedian.
DM a good address

@Hashpants
DM a good address

@Amendment3
Bees are more amazing than I ever imagined before I started studying them. I knew I would always find my way back to them, I just didn’t know it would be so soon.
DM a good address

11 Likes

Awesome, @middleman ! Thanks a lot for these. I’m always down for anything Bodhi

3 Likes

I used to smoke weed, I still do but I used to as well. Many thanks!

12 Likes

Damn I missed it… dude it’s good to see ya back… just got back myself brother… let us know what the issue was that popped up… it’s curious!

1 Like

He is Back and Supa Freaky …

1 Like

I mean the plants… :smile:

1 Like

Well, not Freaks, but…

These are my third gen (Trainwreck x GG4RIL) x ABC. Should all be ABC leaf type.

I had them in water less than 24 hours, and at least half were germinating before I put them in the paper towel. I just put 15 or so in dirt.

I’m not sure what I’ll do with these, but I’ll figure something out. I just needed to get them started. I’m thinking of trying to find a good male for future crosses, but I’m probably not experienced enough to know what makes one “good”.

The cuttings I took from my mothers 12 or so days ago still look good:

No signs of any roots though. Hopefully by the end of the week?

18 Likes

That cross sounds interesting. Will be fun to see it soon.

2 Likes

You can see it on my previous thread. I grew two outside last year that were very different from each other.

4 Likes

Thanks again @middleman ! I was just researching this strain today in anticipation of these coming in. I’m definitely going to squeeze these in soon

3 Likes

You’re welcome @jim. Thanks for letting me know they arrived. Seems like it’s 50/50 lately.

5 Likes

Mine have arrived as well! Many thanks

3 Likes

You bet. And thanks to you as well.

3 Likes

I just got home to a desk with some Neroli on it! :wink:

@Rena93 opens all the OG mail. :man_facepalming:t4: :laughing:

I appreciate the send my friend! Can’t ever have enough Bodhi.

5 Likes