Middleman 2024 Grow Log

I understand brother priorities! Either way plants look good and hate your run went this route.

2 Likes

Day 36 of flower for this massive herm run.

About half way for most, I’d guess.

A lot of seeds forming on several plants.

It’s too bad because I’ve never had plants stay this healthy looking this far into flower when growing in soil.

17 Likes

lol I read it and laughed but also felt the pain… :laughing: :disappointed_relieved:

Plants look good either way. So excellent work.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’m looking forward to the next run with different genetics to see if I can have the same success, minus the intersex.

I just noticed my finger in the bottom of the picture. How did I not see that until now?

6 Likes

The darn intersex news and now you give me the finger. :smiley:

Edit. I like your 2x4 shelf. Looks handy. Locked into post I bet.

4 Likes

Thanks. It’s actually free standing, but it’s pretty sturdy

3 Likes

Day 42:

A few bud shots:

27 Likes

Good looking flowers @middleman :sunglasses:

That’s a bum deal about the male flowers, had the same problem myself till I took my phone and started a video recording. Placed the phone on the floor inside the cab, closed the doors to total darkness and went all around the cab on the outside with a flashlight to mimic the low level ambient outside the cab that takes place during flowering. Looked at the video and nothing, so I put it in one corner pointing at the other corner taking video and repeated the flash light test from the outside. Looked at the video and found a light beam coming in from a hole in the seal around intake pipe indirectly hit the reflective wall and scattering the light. My flower time is the same as yours, so I started another grow and 2 weeks into flower a male flower appeared on a plant in a different area, did the same test and found that the light from the power strip was producing a strong orange light, I tapped over that and haven’t had a problem since.

Gonna be a great harvest regardless of the seeds. :smiley:

Have a great Weekend.

7 Likes

Love The Pictures :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dropping the Oil Spill in water @ItsintheGenetics

17 Likes

o0o0o you have my attention!

This should be an exciting run.

2 Likes

I think I’ll take clones of them, flower them out, then select the appropriate clones for increase. Seven won’t leave me much selection, so if they’re comparable, I’ll just do an OP.

6 Likes

I do love a good OP… and very much so dislike holding clones so I’m all about the latter position. lol

2 Likes

It’s about time! Good Luck Brother!

1 Like

Week 7 of flower:

![IMG_2923|573x500](upload://dbluEDIXhTBe5C6sa1XfJMksDgN

Cherry AK-47 F3
Bodega Bubblegum F2
Guerrilla Fume x GG4 RIL
Eutierria x Bubba Kush (2)
Liquor Cookies Moonshine x Chem D

22 Likes

Outstanding run you have going Sir!

Did you find the Chem D to be fussy? I popped one CSI s1 and it’s not cooperating for me. Tons of verigation and short thick bushy growth… can’t seem to get her to stretch out.

3 Likes

Not fussy at all. Same treatment as everything else.
I mixed up a new batch of soil for this run and it seems to be a good one. Just Flower Girl every few weeks and occasional Humic/Fulvic/Kelp in the water.

7 Likes

Looks killer brother :ok_hand:

1 Like

8 weeks (Day 56):

19 Likes

Looks good brother!

3 Likes