MidwestMover’s Madness

He seems pretty col about that. And, I totally understand his concern for the few that would immediately crank out a cross and rename it all. Bodhi seems excited for passionate growers who want to play with his genetics and learn ad find new things. Pretty much a respect thing and common sense. The best approach when you aren’t certain would be to ask him.

This one sounds cool. I never had straight up G13 smoke nor grown it, but have lots of crosses with the genes.

Have fun! I’m looking forward to seeing this grow. peace

11 Likes

My Jager seeds were labeled Yager too when I got em. I agree with the “Yager” being of some kind of purple Hindu Kush descent.

Here’s a cross I made of Jager x Sakura grown by another forum buddy.

27 Likes

That has a beautiful color to it! These will be exposed to some cold nights here later in the year outside.

4 Likes

Seeds are up!

15 Likes

End wall is also up!

26 Likes

One of @ReikoX FAM Autos. Great smoke! Thanks for the magic beans! I labeled this one sativa. I didn’t have a guess on this one.

32 Likes

@ReikoX I thought this was the Mephisto cross.

22 Likes

@Reiko Purple Alaskan?

21 Likes

@ReikoX @Mr.Sparkle Dark Sparks cross? I pulled this one a week to soon cause I can’t read a calendar. Also dried it to fast but I jarred for a couple weeks and she smells great!

19 Likes

8 days on the Yager. RO watering, foliar with aloe, and silica/neem oil/aloe.

This is some recycled soil from last run. I added some Dr Earth 4-6-2, gypsum/sulfur mix, and rice hulls.

18 Likes

Snow Lotus Bx v1 x unknown mother 8-d
13 days. @GrowHard
Same soil same treatment. Will pot up soon.

15 Likes

Blue Mystic outside was running around on me and got pregnant by some random. Anyone interested in seeds?

21 Likes

Snow Lotus x unknown mother 15 days
Took 10-15 gallons old soil and added the same peat, rice hulls, and cow/chicken manure compost. Added handful of 3-9-4 flower girl, 4-6-2 tomato, and a little crab meal.
Added 1/4 tsp of 7-3-1 bat guano in hole during transplant.
This is to see how much I can add to mix as I transplant up. I’d like to still run 5 gallon with no liquid nutes but we will see how it goes.
I have some 5-12-14 fish hydroslate powder just in case.

15 Likes

I have to move mine up. They look nice and are waiting on me. They’re very indica looking compared to anything I’ve grown in a while.

4 Likes

Ya you seem to like those stretching plants I’ve noticed. I hope I didn’t mix the soil to hot for them with chicken and bat guano. My Bodhi testers need potted up here soon also. Thanks for stopping by man. Have a good day!

4 Likes

@WMoon518 Thank you again for thinking of me and sending it out. I hope to have some beans to send you back and share. These were the best two I had going so they took it all.

16 Likes

A little doc holiday x c99 frost

16 Likes

These little things blend in well on plants. Also seeing white eggs on SSDD. I’m guessing there caterpillar eggs. Spraying bt again next week on those.

13 Likes

Gorilla getting the LITFA treatment. It’s never been happy so I’m not gonna play a guessing game with it. My buddy I got it from says his do the same. Not a keeper but I hope good smoke lol!

15 Likes

Transplanted the yager x 88g13hp. It was before 14 days. I’ll keep all the males in the fives and transplant the girls to the 5 20’s I have. These are outside now. Just about 12 hours of daylight and throw in shed at night under single bulb to keep in veg.

16 Likes