Minnesota is about to legalize

Amen brother!

2 Likes

Yup, my math skills have hit the skids since we went legal;)

5 Likes

Yea we got screwed in VA. Unless you’re an outdoor grower & can run trees. Still, 4’s better than zero and I smell weed everywhere I go. So, victory :+1:

4 Likes

It should be getting close to federal shouldn’t it.

2 Likes

Well last I checked the MORE Act(H.R. 3637) is still completely stalled out in the good-for-nothing Senate. :pensive:

1 Like

I’m moving to Minnesota. I was going to move to a warm coastal state, but for some reason none of those states are legal.

4 Likes

True, but it’ll be the money that hook them, not the medical itself.

As the 80 year old Republican relics age out, I cant imagine that state would replace them with anyone other that zealous young Trump fellas, but every politician loves money, so I would imagine like you said, maybe just a matter of time.

1 Like

Like any state, the cities are expensive, but at a much better ratio than Phoenix or LA. Rural is dirt cheap for a reason. MN farmers are 1/10 secret weed smokers, and probably 7/10 people who will call the cops for a single joint.

hey now! they’re good for something! they get paid don’t they? and vote to take care of their buddies? doesn’t that count for anything?

2 Likes

Zealous young Trump supporters are pro-cannabis, I know this old one is. :rofl:

1 Like

“… an affront to their ubiquitous alcoholism”

That’s exactly what it is. While ruining their liver, they look down their nose at the plant their government taught them to hate. I’d use the word “brainwashing” because that’s pretty close to what happened between the 30s and 70s.

1 Like

As a lifelong MN resident, I can assure everyone that our state govt is not a benevolent entity. This certainly isn’t about freedom. The federal govt is going to legalize as soon as they lay the framework for their friends at Bayer/Monsanto/Dupont/Sygenta to takeover. The blue states are just able to push it faster for their federal masters. The red states, while being just as corrupt, cannot push legislation as quickly, as their citizens aren’t as tolerant.

My prediction is that our children and grandchildren will be smoking state sanctioned GMO weed by 2035. And that growing your own will be a federal crime.

Call me cynical, but I’ve been studying our corrupt govt for 20 years. And I guarantee this is what is going on. So stop playing along and thinking that youre somehow coming out ahead when these pieces of utter garbage create any new legislation. They ALWAYS have a broader agenda.

3 Likes

Growing your own is already a federal crime you negative Nancy.

4 Likes

Unfortunately that’s something we learn over time. Uncle Sam is not our uncle and he’s always looking to line his own pockets at the expense of us. Certainly such a framework is being set but I think cultivation will become federally legal, but there’s a catch: The genetics will be copyrighted.

GREAT Legalization !!!

1 Like

I’m saying it will be a federal crime to cultivate AFTER federal “legalization”. And people will be put in a federal prison for doing so.

1 Like

And those of us that have been growing for 40+ years will keep on keeping on. :rofl:

Edit: BTW I’m a big fan of those lovely blondes ya’ll have in the twin cities/ St. Cloud region! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I agree. I’ve been at it for 26 years with no intent on slowing down. I don’t obey stupid laws written by pedophiles.

And it’s weird you mention that. After living in the twin cities for my entire life, I just moved to the St Cloud area. And I’m married to one of those blondes.

2 Likes

:smiley: Lucky you, I worked for Anderson Truck Service for many years until my back failed me

1 Like

Weed is for pleasure, not profit. Nobody is going to prison for growing, dudes who were doing 30 years over a few weed deals are now free. Would you prefer we all go back to prison for another 10, 20, 50 years while you make more money exploiting a plant, or until the “perfect” bill is proposed?

You can scream “Monsanto!” all you want, but is being served with a cease-and-desist really worse than a group of chubby Klan members breaking down your door at 4am, shooting your dog, and taking your kids permanently, all while getting paid a 6-figure salary on your taxes? They were already oppressing us, controlling us, and legalization has decreased that significantly.

If you thought politicians would ever legalize out of the goodness of their hearts, that was silly. Most Republicans are still comparing it to heroin and cocaine. If you thought growing weed was a guaranteed, stable, life-long career, that was silly. It was never promised, especially in prohibition days. The real world is full of compromise and change, improvement over perfection. This is a profound improvement for 95% of smokers

9 Likes