Minnesota outdoors!?

Yeah I used to help somebody grow outdoors and he grew some pretty good bud and they yield your crazy compared to indoor plants that I’ve seen scorcher today I just really hope this son doesn’t tell him off and they were looking just a little lethargic when I went and checked on him yesterday what I watered them heavy because I knew it was going to be in the 90s and today

So are you also a Minnesota grower

I meant the yields were crazy big and it is a scorcher today I hope the sun doesn’t kill them off it’s in the 90s today

You might have some sort of insect. Did you plant in the ground or are they in pots? Did you use any type of spray or anything for insects or fertilizer? It could be over fertilization or a pest. Check under all the leaves for any pest activity. It’s not slugs or snails you’d see a wet looking trail from them plus there would be actual holes in the leaves.

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate your feedback yeah I went back out to my spot after 3 days so now they’ve been in the ground one week when I went out the first time 3 days after planting them they were leaning over a little bit and not looking very good but I went and checked yesterday and there was a noticeable growth on all three plants and they were sticking straight up so they look healthy and good although one of the plants does still have some of those spots on the lower leaves but I will definitely check underneath the leaves and around the area for insects that could be causing problems and look into some sort of repellent organic repellent

Checked the site all three strains look to be adapting nicely to the great outdoors looking forward to watching these ladies explode super stoked best of luck to all you other growers hope you have a great season and good weather

3 Likes

I went out and checked on my plants yesterday after one week and there is about 8 to 10 inches of groth but I noticed that all on all three plants the node spacing is really far apart I’m guessing that it is because of the surrounding vegetation and foliage the plants are trying to grow taller to get above everything else they do get direct sunlight for most of the day except maybe a half hour in the morning and maybe an hour at sunset there not getting 100% direct sunlight. Any suggestions on how to train these plants with such large node spacing? And they also haven’t shown sex yet and there almost 6 weeks and and have been outside for 2 of those weeks is this unusual?

They have all been topped once about three weeks ago

1 Like

Top each top and give some nutrients if possible. They will get pretty large and bushy :v:

Deciding on what’s under the sun this season still… the weather will be turning soon and looking forward to diggin in the dirt.
MN outdoors, whatcha growin this season?!?