Mint orbit,Banana Runtz,Chemdogging,ForumStomper run

Day 32 from sprout.
They put me to work today big time.
I top dressed with build a flower and soil drenched with coco water, recharge, and build a bloom (2-10-5).
I also added a pound of European nightcrawlers and defoliated. :call_me_hand:
emphasized textstrong text

7 Likes

Oh and Rootwise BioPhos. Almost forgot :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

They’re really taking off now. Are you just going to flip them all to flower where they are?

2 Likes

Well the Chem and forum autos started flowering at day 28. The mint orbit and nana Runtz are waiting on my new tent that’ll be here Tuesday. Good thing it was shipped before California got shut down.
Needless to say they didn’t start to take off to me until I noticed the timer was on 18/6 instead of 24/7. Since then the photoperiods have been beasting, roots out of control on the mint orbit. Only compromise I notice to running them 24/7 is more watering, like everyday. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Lol ya I keep my veg on 24/7 and the watering is constant… neverending really :shower:

2 Likes

Did u ever consider just getting like a 4x4 fabric planter bed? Feel like it would be better for a no till cover crop situation.

4 Likes

Exactly man lol it’s no big deal but I definitely have to transplant soon. Roots are out of control

1 Like

I said it to my brother a couple days ago man, these 15 and 25 gals has lost its magic with ease of use to me. I’m really considering a 100 gallon

2 Likes

Day 20 flower started stackin and mackin. I’m just trying to figure out what’s with the red on the stems. It’s even on my photoperiod plants. I get that figured out and I have zero issues. :call_me_hand:

7 Likes