Mites,Thrips, Aphids 'one-n-done' with pics

Understood, but still, please respect the person’s wishes, cuz. Thnx

4 Likes

I tried everything but this so far without success so excuse me for being skeptical!! Mites are real tough to beat but i will keep an eye open!

3 Likes

Just go back over this thread, cuz. You can’t be as skeptical as I was/am! I did a good test before I published this. I’m not the one to just go putting stuff out there. My rep means more to me than that.
No way you could’ve been growing as long as me! lol I HAVE tried everything under the sun for decades!>>>

9 Likes

And a “rep” Johnny has! :100: :1st_place_medal:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t blame you if it didn’t work or think any less of you since mites have been around for millions of years. But the testimonials are indeed positive and led me to this thread!

1 Like

Please believe me when I say this, I’m sure that you’ll be more than happy! Just please follow the directions with care, measurements, dilution rates, and treatment protocols.

@Hamme … I’m sure that you, like myself, have spent literally hundreds of dollars, if not thousands over the years, fighting them little F’er’s! This total investment is a lot less that anything else you’ve probably ever bought in this fight! lol It goes a lot further, so minimal cost per treatment.

4 Likes

When i discover mites on my cuts again i will sure give this a try and follow the instructions step by step!

2 Likes

I mixed today, used the halfed recipe. 2 oz concentrate to 1 gallon distilled.

My mixture doesn’t look milky like pictured above?

Figured I’d ask before spraying at lights out in am.

2 Likes

If it isn’t milky looking, you left something out.
EVERYONE mixing it has that milky look, cuz

2 Likes

I have a milky froth setting on top. Ya know… it’s in a frosted milk jug… let me pour into a clear jar.

I guess she’s milkier than I thought.

2 Likes

Was your concentrate really thick? If so you should be good to go. Sticks to everything measuring cup, side of jar, everything.

1 Like

lol what @Slammedsonoma420 said, cuz! It looks like it might be ok.

1 Like

No it wasnt what id call thick. FFS… I was high… but I wasn’t that high! :wink:

This is what I mixed… half the posted recipe, verified by checking against Johnny’s pics after.

Guess we’ll find out!

3 Likes

The main thing is to be very precise in the measuring, making sure all ingredients are mixed,. I follow the exact order it was given to me in, and which I transferred here in OP

4 Likes

Oh wait… maybe I am still high.

Here’s the concentrate… the above pic is the finished spray able product.

Think I’m having a Senior moment…

4 Likes

lol now that looks proper!

Hell, that’s my normal state of being!

DAYUM lol lookit all dem beans! What’s the strain?

2 Likes

I crossed Cap Junky with Chem 91 skva cut… I’ll Holla atcha when I send a few out. :wink:

3 Likes

lol oh hell cuz, I got more than I can think about! I was curious is all, lol
But it does look like ya got some fun times ahead! lol

1 Like

The concentrate looks separated. Not one solid color.

2 Likes

It’ll separate after sitting awhile, just give it a good shaking.

2 Likes