Mites,Thrips, Aphids 'one-n-done' with pics

Tell yas, this stuff has become a life saver for us! lol

4 Likes

I’m hoping to know about 9pm tonight if it works on the adult white fly/whiteflies

3 Likes

Like i said cuz, if it doesn’t hit em, it won’t kill em! The eggs, larvae, nymphs, it’ll take out but the ones flying around are gonna land on plants soon and lay eggs, etc. You’re going to need something for the ‘airborn’ F’ers.

1 Like

I have sticky traps in there and when I sprayed the mta It was pouring off the leaves so should have gotten most, got it all underneath as well. Even the sides of the tent were soaked. Will hit them again if needed. I really appreciate you posting this!

4 Likes

Sounds like ya gotta plan, my friend! Good luck!

3 Likes

so when you gonna bottle this stuff and start selling it to us Johnny Potseeds Pesticide has a nice ring to it!

3 Likes

lol I wish! But it’d be against the law for me to try that! So, not gonna happen! lol Too old for jail :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

I don’t think jail would work with your sleeping schedule.

3 Likes

Dope, Just ordered up the ingredients, how longs a batch store for? My roommates love of houseplant’s and their tendency to have crust punk traveller guests(who are mostly very nice lol) makes pests a problem 🫤 gonna spritz my whole bedroom with the stuff when my new tent gets here Monday. Hopefully between this stuff and the filtered active intake I can remedy the issue. Probably want to start taking my shoes off before I go in too.

4 Likes

Only thing I couldn’t get was the everclear, so I’m just going to use a pint of cheap vodka and adjust the distilled water accordingly

2 Likes

It stores indefinitely, in a cool cabinet. But I’d only mix smaller amounts, like quart or half gallon. A little goes a long ways! lol 1.5-2ounces per gallon of water, dilution for use.

5 Likes

they couldnt handle ya in there anyways ! lol

1 Like

Well after mixing this stuff up I see why organic acid based pesticides come in non transparent bottles. Looks like a jug full of cum :joy:

6 Likes

The 40 sprays of Azamax n Dr Zymes barely kept the mites at bay. 2 days after getting J’s one n done, all mites were gone, not seen them since.

I used it 4 times , 3 days apart…

9 Likes

19 Likes

so i have now checked for 2 days and havent seen a single whitefly in the tent after 3 applications! :crossed_fingers: i will be spraying at least one more time at lights out to make sure they do not come back and i got all the eggs/nymphy. Thank you Johnny and “mr. anonymous”.

10 Likes

LMFAO well played

1 Like

Who is Mr Anonymous? :wink:

This one-n-done sounds good, i ‘mite’ try it!

3 Likes

No guessing on the un-named!

@Hamme as you can see by all the testimonials from folks that’ve tried it, including me. lol It works!

5 Likes

Too bad i am that type of fella that does just that he is told not to! :wink:

Now who is it?

1 Like