Mites,Thrips, Aphids 'one-n-done' with pics

Yeah just water without minerals and other “stuff” in it.

2 Likes

Thanks @Slammedsonoma420

1 Like

No problem. Good luck, if your fighting an intruder. You won’t be after using this!

4 Likes

That’s good to know. I will be using them for aphids. Threw some leftover clones in my girlfriends flower garden. I will certainly try and do some before and after photos for everyone. Thanks again

2 Likes

i fought them tooth n nail for MONTHS , hard !
Kept coming back . I used it all , and correctly

ONE HIT of one n done , ONE , not seen a mite in 3 mos now

THANK YOU J POT SEED

I WILL NEVER BE WITHOUT IT AGAIN !

DO NOT be afraid to SOAK THE PLANTS IN IT . They like it , wont hurt them , allows you to just soak the shit out of them with no issues

14 Likes

Thanks @Jetdro for chiming in and easing my mind. I plan on using a fogger for application. These little ones are flowering pretty good and are seeded. So hopefully no ill effects with the seeds. I will sure to report back.

4 Likes

Johnny uses it religiously, even as a preventative. So I’m sure you will have no issues with the seeded plants. Maybe he can chime in about the fogger. I would think you want a more liberal spray down. But I’m not the “one-n-done expert” Johnny is!

2 Likes

Wouldn’t know, so ain’t gonna say yes lol I use a Boogie Blue inline filter on the hose we fill our water containers with in the barn. For this mix, w use distilled water, to be sure. After all, how much is a gallon of distilled?
Thnx for chiming in here @Slammedsonoma420 on the water issue.
As to a preventative, not really, lol we just know them F’ers are sneaky and DO slip in without being seen, also other small pests. So we spray to get the ones we don’t /can’t spot! lol

6 Likes

@Kavman the one thing you CAN count on is this mix won’t hurt your plants in the least little bit, cuz! lol If you read everything, you’ll see the Ethynol is actually beneficial… With everything ‘food grade’ you can spray up to harvest, with no ill effects. If you’re concerned about any taste, just rinse the buds after you harvest.

5 Likes

It will not hurt your plants , mine actually like it .

I use a fogger also , works a treat

4 Likes

Plants are sprayed and it’s mid day. Only time I had to do it. Plus it will test phytotoxicity . It’s 70 degrees and cloudy with no chance of sun today. Mixed at 2 oz per gallon. Took a leaf sample with an aphid on there and used a dropper to drown it. Didn’t take long for it to stop moving. As soon as the solution touched the critter it immediately tried to get away. It was kinda stuck there. Coverage while spraying was good. Actually changed my mind and used a pump sprayer as the plants are small. So yeah contact killer all the way. I was observing this with a usb microscope. So far so good.

6 Likes

One and done for this one.

15 Likes

So after 24 hours nothing alive accept the plant. Plant looks great and they do seem to like it as @Jetdro said. Thanks a bunch everyone especially @JohnnyPotseed and anon. This stuff works great.

12 Likes

With the ingredients, you’ll have enough to mix for a year, or longer! lol depending on the size bought of each, of course. But helluva lot cheaper (and way MORE effective!) than the commercial crap, lol not to mention being able to use it all the way up to day of harvest with no bad crap happening. I love this stuff!

10 Likes

Yeah man thanks for sharing JP

4 Likes

All my plants will pray the morning after a hit with one n done…every time, no change in light

3 Likes

Woah a fogger with the one and done !? I’m buying my ingredients later for my outdoor and using this. You said your plants even like one and done that’s crZy

3 Likes

Again. I Don’t know how you build this recipe but thank you. I had said a while ago that I’m never doing outdoor again but with all this feed back I am mind blown.

“You’re a mad genius ! “ - Avatar lol (the last avatar- cartoon series)

3 Likes

Thnx cuz! But I can’t take the credit here, all I did was post it. It was all done by a very good person, who wished to remain anonymous. They came to me and asked if I would disseminate it for all, after they did all the research, and the main write up.
This is for ANY plant, my friend. Indoors or outdoors!
Read through carefully, and you’ll see it has been tried/tested on ALL kinds of plants, fruits, veggies, ornamental, and yes… Ganja! Both indoors & out!

3 Likes

Awe man. Wonder why he decided to stay anonymous. He’s a hero to the community.

Well that’s so awesome. I remember I saved this recipe months ago before I even knew what over grow was. I showed it to my buddy like look dude ! I just found the holy grail for outdoor. Then life happened and haven’t been able to grow comfortably enough to use it yet.

I wonder how my living soil bed would like it if it drilled some on it.

2 Likes