Mites,Thrips, Aphids 'one-n-done' with pics

Thank you so much for posting this! I had a big of an aphid issue last year, so this will be a big positive for me! I do, however, have a question you, as a more experienced grower than myself, may be able to answer.

The most serious pest problem I had last year was cut worms, big fat juicy cut worms. Once the buds were formed, nearly every day I’d go out and find more dangling flowers, the culprit usually not too far from the crime scene. I found it seriously satisfying to squish them by hand, but it’s far too time consuming. What do you think the chances are that this mixture will kill them too? I’m going to report back on this once I have an actual grow again. HA!

Thanks again for your original post, and your generosity with information! d8JBdDJ

2 Likes

I wasn’t thinking there lol, my bad! Looks like Amazon is the one then.
or lol like @Slammedsonoma420 did, make your own still!

5 Likes

Good question, @mota and cuz, tbh, I have no idea what effect, if any, it’d have on cutworms! If you’re going to make it up for MTA, you might give it a try, if you find any of those cutworms. Then let us know!

2 Likes

That’s definitely the plan (thanks to you and your anonymous buddy!

3 Likes

I buy 99% isopropyl in CA. It’s what I plan to use for this mix.

2 Likes

It’s recommended to use the 100% Ethanol, not the Iso, cuz. The result may not be what you want… just saying. But do as ya wanna cuz.
I adhered to the recipe, religiously! lol To insure the resulting test/results would be as ‘clean & clear’ as 'anonymous intended…

5 Likes

Thank you, I was really looking for advice even though I didn’t formally as a question. I think I’ll have my son bring me some Everclear when he comes to visit later this year.

4 Likes

lol which I gave cuz. What you do, or don’t do, is entirely up to you. Like I said, if you deviate from the recipe, please let us know the results. thnx
I’m not trying to argue cuz

4 Likes

Yes you did, and honestly I don’t hear any argument, simply advice, which is always appreciated from someone with far more experience than I have! I’ve definitely been accused of being deviant on more than a few occasions, but in this case I’m going to stay as close to the directions as I am able.

I’ll definitely keep you updated on the results. No argument there! ROFLMAO

6 Likes

OK, where is @BigMike55 , @Slick1 , @Pigeonman ( I know where you are @JohnnyPotseed )
@mota is talking about you. Wait… I see the word “I’ve”. My bad.

5 Likes

Hey @MoBilly, cuz! I represent that remark! er, I mean resemble… no that ain’t it either! Resent, yeah that’s it! :scream: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I thought of you right off man. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

yeah? lol Well I thought of me too… um, I mean @Slick!

1 Like

He’s been an influence on you and Mike. lol
Funny but sometimes I have to rinse my brain with alchahall just to get the images out of there.
:rofl:

2 Likes

There are some that even Lye Soap won’t wash off, far as I’m concerned!

1 Like

What a time to be without likes. It’s a conspiracy I tell ya!

5 Likes

We have a locally made 190 that’s 43.00 a half gallon.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

190proof works cuz, that’s standard Everclear level lol

3 Likes

Yeah, you know this company started because of Oregon Grown.

1 Like

lol Ok I’m stoned AF, and ya lost me there cuz??

1 Like