Mma / boxing / combat sports / ufc

I also picked Diaz to beat Connor. Went one for two on that
I’ll take Nate to beat porrier and kabib to choke out Connor

1 Like

Khabib chokes out people he likes. Conor is going to get smashed with g-n’-p. for 20+ mins. I don’t see Khabib giving him the respect of a choke.

They (the Dagestanis) shot Artem’s buddy with a rubber bullet and beat the dude up pretty bad over the beef with Conor/Artem and Khabib. This is the grudge-match to end all grudge-matches.

1 Like

Prelims are almost on! Time to get pumped up! Hopefully nut shots are kept to a minimum.

1 Like

Frank Trigg is the ref?!?!

1 Like

Just got home. Time to do this.

3 Likes

alright im ready skim wasnt that great haha got my 6 pack and a pile of bud lets get it

2 Likes

Nothing better than a finish via bodyshot. 2 last week, now another :+1:

1 Like

that was insane reminded me of that fight a while back blanking on names but buddy caught i huge rib shot and was done falling to the mat but threw one last punch for the ko

2 Likes

I’ve got Zhang 1st round KO

1 Like

Scott Smith? I think that’s his name.

its in the top 5 of come backs had to be almost 10 years ago now, i watching it live it was magic
they were both dead on the floor haha

Yup. It’s Scott Smith vs Pete Sell

1 Like

thats the one, werent they really good friend too, possibly trained at the same gym if my memories correct… such a epic finish

1 Like

Damn that was exciting!!

1 Like

Alex Perez is jacked. Marking him down for sure.

2 Likes

that was a devastating finish.

2 Likes

I’ve got Sayles picked for 2nd rd KO. I had Perez picked for the last fight but for split decision. That slow start really didn’t work out for Torres.

Holding the gloves is a really cheap move. I hope the ref takes a point if he does it again.

Yeeeee scraping …

1 Like

DC needs to shut the hell up. Put some more hot dogs in front of him.

1 Like