Mma / boxing / combat sports / ufc

I would like to no what Danis was yelling at Khabib before he jumped the cage , you can see there was a yelling match just before.
Crazy shit , I wish it never happened but the long and short is McMaggot LOST even with the illegal knee strikes, glove and cage holding , I was the only person in the lounge laughing my head off when he tapped

3 Likes

LOL :four_leaf_clover: Good-luck to anyone from that side of the cage :four_leaf_clover: …Fight was with a cornerman, not the crowd.

Khabib did TWO fights in one night! Against the sport’s two most disrespectful douchebags! My Khabib-o-Meter is at :100: right now!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Derek Lewis vs DC headlines ufc 230 and Joanna vs bullet back on for 231
I’m praying for 2 huge upsets.
The ufc needs Derek Lewis to have a belt

2 Likes

I love Derrick the guy. As a fighter, not so much.

3 Likes

I don’t get how he can fight 3 days before his medical suspension is up but it should make for a lot of laying on top of Lewis for DC

2 Likes

10/10 wrestler vs. 0/10 wrestler.
I’m betting Lewis will get gassed-out mid-way through rd 1 like usual, and submitted in rd 2.

3 Likes

The just scrapped the Diaz fight! I’m super bummed

1 Like

Needed to be 5 rds anyway.
They were wasting that fight by having it on the undercard.

1 Like

Who’s on Wrestletorr tonight ?

Bellator is tomorrow. :+1:

Tomorrow also , I’m watching it now

Oh cool I didn’t know that. :+1:

1 Like

So who ya got the Emporer or the Gangster ? I say it will be a nice snooze for Sonnen , I bet he won’t be throwing no spinning elbows lmao :rofl:.

So now we get Bader dry humping Fedor for a snore of a finish , Fukin wrestltor

1 Like

LOL! Wrestleor is pretty much what that was this weekend (except for a sick knee ko)
It was kinda funny watching Chael get tossed around like a rag doll. Shame Fedor never came to UFC when he was in his prime. Imagine Fedor vs Cain!
Can’t say I’m stoked to watch him fight Bader

1 Like

UFC 'bout to TRADE Mighty Mouse to OneFC for Ben Askren?!

Yay another wrestler

MM knows he isn’t wanted in the UFC. It’s for the better IMO. Guessing that weight class will fade away.

I would rather watch DJ before another 15 minute dry hump session with the wooly whack job, when I go to watch wrestling I don’t expect an mma fight to take place, just saying.