Mma / boxing / combat sports / ufc

Yeah first fight of the night was insane. Gonna be a minute healing that broken skull though.

OOuch!

2 Likes

UFC or boxing take your picks. Thereā€™s deffinetly more skill in UFC therefore Iā€™m going with UFC.right now Iā€™m watching Michael bisping vs George st Pierre who ya got? Itā€™s a title fight btw

I took Shorin Ryu Karate (Sankyu/Brown), Taekwondo (3rd Geup/High Brown), Vale Tudo, and Modern Army Combatives. I also served as a rifleman in Afghanistan.

2 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like

Donā€™t forget the early card today. So far so good

2 Likes

Shake ya $$ maker

1 Like

I canā€™t think of a fight that let me down more than wonderboy vs till just did

2 Likes

Iā€™m with ya brother. That shit put the B in Boring. I get the respect on both parts but come on. Then they leave it to the idiots that call themselves judges. That was a draw at best. 49-46 my assā€¦

Letā€™s see Woodly / Till now and get it over with.

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping RDA smashes Covington next week and gets the shot at Woodley.
Iā€™m sick of guys missing weight and then getting rewarded
Not to mention I gave wonderboy 3 rounds (barely)

2 Likes

Till / Thompson threw more high-5ā€™s at each other than punches. I donā€™t foresee that happening in the RDA v. Covington fight LOL. Iā€™m betting RDA is gonna mollywhop Colby.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Chat room (letā€™s chat!) :speech_balloon:

Anyone rememer the MMA fight a few years ago , Shogun Rua vs Lyoto Machida , I was suppose to train with Lyoto after that fight but Shogun beat him so beat he was unable to attend even though Lyoto won (shogun was robbed and redeemed himself in the rematch ) I got to meet Shogun and train with him, Guy is so nice and friendly, His hands are MASSIVE , Iā€™ve also had the pleasure of Royce Gracie seminar man is his training intense! It was my dream to be an MMA fighter but I gave that dream up long ago sadly due to my body not being able to take the training needed , knee and back injury took me out ! I had a chance to train with George St Pierre but due to financial reasons missed out !

3 Likes

The hugging and high 5s were the worst!!
I expected so much more from Till. He was a beast against cowboy and afraid to throw when he had wonderboy against the fence. The one shot he threw connected

2 Likes

Did you guys hear, Mackenzie Dern has a new fake accent. ā€˜Scouserā€™

2 Likes

Speaking of people that canā€™t make weight!
Another one of Danaā€™s favs that doesnā€™t need to follow rules

2 Likes

Weird having fights on a Friday in UFC. The early ones are making me sleepy.

1 Like

Just getting the show on now :+1:. Call me an old fart, but I like the Sunday afternoon events best.

2 Likes

Is there anything better than watching a guy knock himself out??
Great way to start a card.
Overall not the worst card Iā€™ve seen.

Anybody betting on cm punk next week?
Iā€™d rather watch reruns of leafs games :slight_smile:

1 Like

I much prefer the early ones.
I also would like to see less fights on a card.
Iā€™ve been to half a dozen or so and itā€™s such a long night

2 Likes