Mndlss' place

For autopots it’s written in the manual to not use airstones, I haven’t thouth about why but maybe it’s the case for octos too?

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing I’ll check with the manufacturer first

:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Hey mndlss’, beautiful work!!
Way back we used to use Power Heads, for circulation of nutrients in hydro.
I looked up your wave machine, and DAMN I love that idea!!
I’m a believer in bubbled solution, myself.
I’ve been running very low (for me) ec numbers and I’m thrilled with the result, I’m just recalling the exact numbers.
I think I may have some Lady Cane beans from YEARS ago.
All the best to you!!

1 Like

Hey Web, nice to read you! If you have those beans, pop’em. I think will be as pleased as I am :slight_smile: it’s just a little waver for aquarium up to 200 liters, it constantly moving the water. It doesn’t add extra oxygen /air that’s why I thought to also put in another pump, still not decided yet.

2 Likes

Hey guys, hope you had a great start into this week!

I just throw in some pictures:

I refilled the tank and running it at 1,8 ec and 6,0 ph. despite raising the ec from 1.5 to 1.8 around 5-6 days ago they seem to ight up and some of the leaves in the center are yellowing,more or less depending on the pheno. Also some of thairs already become brown.

I don’t know how to act right now, simply raising ec by another 0.2 or should I add extra N? Or just litfa it out? What would you guys do? Something completely different?

On the other hand the resin production is very nice and the smells coming off are amazing.

Greetz

12 Likes

Looks great bro
I would not give them any Nitrogen at all , especially in flower just leave them alone for now

1.8 ec = 950 to 1100 ppms not bad at all
What is the ec of your water alone

My water meters at 220 ppms so if I’m at 950

Including water I feel it’s fine

3 Likes

Hey bro! The ec of the water is around 300. I have to put in a lot of ferts to reach the desired ec, a 1liter bottle lasts maybe 5 refillings. Okay, I’ll let them do their thing lol when do you put in extra PK? Do you do that at all?

1 Like

I use 10/30/20 by jacks and a bloom booster that’s a 0/50/30 weeks 3 through week 5 then I switch to a 5/22/26 by jacks to finish

2 Likes

Ah okay. On the canna Terra nutes it’s recommend to use their pk booster for a few days 3 weeks before harvesting. It’s a very vague recommendation since it depends. I refilled today to 1.7 ec and added the pk which increased ec to 2.0 at pH of 6.2.

I’ll just let it that way and we’ll see how it turns out within the course of the next week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been following a modified schedule from jacks web site that our own ifish and jethro adjusted

2 Likes

Hello fellas, how is it?

It’s Update time. I just cleaned and refilled the tank running at 1.7 ec and 6.0 pH, just basic flower nutes.

After I added the pk (which was clear) last time the solution got somehow brownish the next day with particles in it. I let the lid open and it stuck to the wall of the tank. Plants didn’t seem to care now everything is clean again.

Some pictures

They fill in and get some mass now, I think another 3ish weeks and they should be done.

Greetz

12 Likes

Nice bud @mndlss

1 Like

This thread is also a place for good music, everything is welcome!

5 Likes

they got some pretty nice tops so far…gonna be a good yield,as it looks from here

4 Likes

Hey guys, just some quick shots of the sour lemon haze. Smells straight like nimm2 bonbons. I really dig that strain :drooling_face:

13 Likes

Looking very nice. Nice structure.

3 Likes

sounds good…

…i´m afraid,the majority of the readers don´t know nimm2 :wink:

3 Likes

That’s the way she goes :smiley:

Do you know an equivalent?

1 Like

no,sorry :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey friends, how is it? Hope all is well.

Just a quick and short update. The ladies have thickened up within the last week and get pretty chunky, the hairs become orange/brown and the resin gets milkier everyday.

Today I refilled the rez putting in the canna booster and reduced other nutes to a total of 1.2 ec with a pH of 6.4.

I think they’re on their final 2 weeks which matches the 10 weeks of I counted right.

Smells are awesome and I can’t wait to harvest time. Except for one pheno, trimming jail won’t take long lol

9 Likes