Mndlss' place

I forgot to mention:

Started the next round 2 days ago.

I lanted 50 seeds of mark’s bubba kush. A friend of mine and I will split whats coming and go pheno hunting. My goal is to find something special and make feminized seeds as well as an f2.

Not much to see yet lol

Greetz

8 Likes

Hi my friend everything inthe tent looks killer

I see you’ll be making fem seeds
Will you be using Sts or cs ?

I have sts an have not tried it yet

I’ll be watching like always
I want to try this with a clone of a rare find I’m being gifted I’ll be taking notes

Ty
Paps

2 Likes

Paps my friend!

I did a fem version of cheeseberry years ago and I used cs. This time I’m using cs as well.

some friends of mine make their own cs and I can ask for a specific amount in it. If I remember correctly last time I used 25ppm cs which was bought on the internet, now I have 50ppm and even 80ppm selfmade here at home. I use it usually for wounds and other skin related issues, best stuff ever.

Greetz

2 Likes

that realy sounds intresting. good luck with your endeavor,pressing my thumbs for someting special to find in the Bubba´s. oh,i do remember the fem Cheeseberry ,you made back then…it was goood :+1:

2 Likes

Hey saxo, hope you have a great Sunday evening, is it at hot at your place like it’s here? I was at the lake with the kids and friends and almost melted away, have a little sonnenstich too lol

I hope to find a coffee pheno and yield as well as short flowering times. I think that’s not too much to ask for in that strain :smile: I’d like to have a lot of fems to pop in nature (I have plans with the ‘swampland’ next to our village :wink: ) and of course to explore further indoors. Maybe I find my holy grail indica in them.

Greetz

4 Likes

oh ja, it is as hot over here too …pfffff,übel! the only good thing is,we don´t got mosquitos. i make a plea for Hitzefrei…until October

2 Likes

I have a strain that smells like chocolate/coffee while growing but turns into diesel in cure.

2 Likes

The heat over your part of the world is unusual hot, I believe hopefully ,you have air conditioning !

If not your welcome over here on my side of the pond , I can always find room for friends
Stay cool
Paps

3 Likes

And of course @mndlss my brother your more then welcome as well

We even have a 2 pools in the development

3 Likes

No,we do not :hot_face: AC is not that common over here,at least in older houses. luckily,or the powerbill would go straight thru the roof

3 Likes

I’ll sign that lol

2 Likes

Sad :cry: stay cool I’ll send ice ( sorry for the humor ) it hit 100 degrees Fahrenheit here yesterday and today is not much better on the east coast

A friend lives in Arizona and it’s been 108 to 113 degrees Fah for weeks I can’t even imagine

1 Like

Vielen Dank,my Friend…but live is gettin more and more expensive in our part of the world and i can only dream of going on vacation.
i got to save the money to heat my rooms over the next winter :wink:

4 Likes

I wonder what all this shit will turn into, it’s actually unbelievable…

1 Like

First heads are peaking the surface. The tray was partly dried out despite having been watered yesterday. Hope it didn’t kill a bunch of the seeds :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

This morning I noticed I haven’t open the valve of the autopots :unamused: and I was wondering the last 2 days why they won’t drink anymore lol

Currently 3 of the Bubbas are up, but the rest doesn’t seem to make a move. I hope I didn’t fuck those seeds up…

edit: spelling

2 Likes

I do things like that also I call it a stoner moment

When I made super soil I had 2 @ 33 gallon cans I had one with super soil and 1 just soil well don’t you know I got high and grabbed the wrong one to plant 5 day old seedling well that didn’t go well at all

Your not alone
We all make these screws ups

Paps

6 Likes

I do things like this all the time. :joy: I fly by the seat of my pants usually to keep myself moving.

I understand the heat is terrible in Europe this year. My friends are miserable.

4 Likes

thanks guys lol yeah those stoner moments…

but fucking up 50 seeds especially because i couldn’t get them without the help of dequilo would be a major fuck up to me.

IF they are really dead i’ll put in the seeds I made with the pollen from lefthandseeds. i just have to decide if it will be the salmon river og or the chronic cheeseberry cross. both got dusted with blackdak/88hp pollen.

4 Likes

Did they all sprout?

2 Likes