Mndlss' place

i have to look how much when i’m home. some sprouted and are already dead, others have the first leaves and are up. I’ll tell later this day

2 Likes

Looking at the distribution in your flat there I’d say there is a good chance you are OK. If they were in a line to one side or another or grouped closely it might be suspicious but I think those just took off faster.

1 Like

Hey looking great Mndlss’ !!
Today we got a heat break, so we are off to the blueberry fields to pick a couple of tray’s worth. Last year it took 20 minutes to fill 8 quart boxes. The bushes are so FULL of berries.
Trying to wake up the grandkids to show them how to pick, process, and store fresh fruit.
They are so shelve trained, and that is crazy expensive, and not always very healthy.
Best to you and yours Mndlls’ !!

4 Likes

Hey Web, nice to read you my friend! We have also a heartbreak, luckily. Some days ago I gathered the last blueberries from the bush I gifted my son 3 years ago, next year it will come out of the pot and will be placed in the garden. They are so tasty. In the lunchbreak today I ate a lot of bramble berries at my chill spot, man they’re sweet as hell. I’ll go there with my kids on the weekend to fill a basket.

Greetz

2 Likes

Three are up, two are struggling to geht their heads up, a dead one with kind of no head lol some of the others cracked. We’ll just wait a week and then see what’s up.

9 Likes

At least when they get bigger you can take clones
It just will slow down the process a bit

I’ve got a mulberry tree not far from me and every now and then when in season I go picking that one they are so good

3 Likes

Yeah but I want to pheno hunt lol

Hey Mndlls’ are those the wee seed spongy things Sannies would sell? Pit pots?
It took 45 minutes to pick 10 pounds blueberries!! The grandkids, were wide eyed, at the size and scope of the orchards.
Just blueberries, maybe 25 rows total under these nets, and 3-4 other fields, in another section, where we picked last year, late in the season.
I stood in the middle, and simply snapped in a circle, and all you can see is orchards, with all types of fruit, and crop fields also.

7 Likes

bubba makes thick helmets on his kids.
maybe they need some help? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Germinating is not the problem, the drying out of the media 2 days ago was (I think) but let’s just wait a little more. If there are some closed ones I will gladly assist them :wink:

Nice seeing you chiming in Santero!

3 Likes

i always lurk here and there, haha.
hope you get enough of them up for a nice selection, bro :slight_smile:
*daumen drück *

3 Likes

I was at a friend’s bar tonight and he gave me this little nuggets to smoke some more when I get home. It smells so intensive like cheese, haven’t had that for a loooong time. Great thing is, it smells similar to the ‘red’ pheno I got from the cheeseberry seeds from eskobar just way more pronounced.

I will roll this nuggets up right now and have a great night.

Cheers

12 Likes

Hello friends,

Shirt update time.

As you may notice one is missing. It’s the sour lemon haze which got the axe today. The buds are pretty dense and hard and smell just awesome, orange candy with a little meaty background.

It looks like a nice haul, I guess between 3-4 zips, cured and jarred. We’ll see in about two weeks.

Greetz and have a nice Sunday!

13 Likes

Some pics with flash of the remaining plants because it looks so great. It seems like they decided to have another round of flowering, white hairs and foxtails popping up all over the place.

17 Likes

ow, that looks delicious :heart_eyes: enjoy, bro !!

4 Likes

Was scrolling through your thread. I like it. If you’re still on the lookout for an easy nute then advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom pH perfect line gives good results and takes no effort bar measuring the A&B

Gonna stick around myself And see how you do :sunglasses:

1 Like

thanks for the flowers guys lol

I’ll have a look on the AN products. Because i didn’t want to change the nutes mid flowering i bought another bottle of canna terra flores which is almost empty. a normal liter bottle isn’t quoite the option for 4 autopots i guess, have to go with a canister next time.

what is a bummer is that still only 4 of the bubba kush made it. i’ll get thm in little pots and investigate the other seeds in the starter plugs. maybe it’s time to choose another strain…
If need be i’ll go with salmon river og x blackdak/88g13hp.

greetz

4 Likes

Looks great!! You’ve got some nice n fett Tops there, Bru
Happy Trimming

3 Likes

Hey guys, what’s up?

A quick update for my next project.

Indeed just 4 of the bubba kush have sprouted, the rest died or didn’t crack. I haven’t put the remaining seeds out of the plugs, I just let them there, maybe some more will rise.

On the other hand I started 24 salmon river og x blakdak/88g13hp from which all have sprouted within less than 24 hours and have been put in small pots yesterday.

There are another 25 chronic/cheeseberry x blakdak/88g13hp put in paper towels yesterday since they haven’t cracked yet. I’ll check on them later and they will be put in small pots as well.

Greetz

12 Likes

Good evening ladies and gents,

Today I put 12 of the ccbdhp in pots. I forgot to take a picture of the sprouts. The rest haven’t cracked yet, they remain in the towel.

Greetz

3 Likes