Mndlss' place

This looks better lol
The 4 bigger ones are the strongest of the bubba kush seeds, one got even almost eaten by fucking snail but it gets back strong :woozy_face:

I’m looking forward to see the development.

Have a nice weekend friends!

11 Likes

Your off to a great start as usual

1 Like

Happy Sunday guys!

A quick update on the 3 lady cane. It seems they don’t want to finish, they produce new white pistils all the time and the trichs are still clear with some being milky. Actually I planned to harvest them today but I won’t. Just let them go the next week too and then off with their heads. Some pics:

Greetz

17 Likes

I’ve had a couple of strains that just never seemed to want to finish. Throwing out new white pistils. Once chopped they did their thing. I’d definitely give these ladies another week or 2 though bro

2 Likes

Damn those look good! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

So tell me more about this shirt. Polo? v neck?

Looks like everything is moving along nicely :+1:

I especially like the foxtails and the way that one plant is collapsing under its own weight.

3 Likes

Yeah, definitely. I program the timer to 11/13, see if that speeds things up a little.

1 Like

I prefer the round neck shirts, complements my throat more :smile:

The buds are heavy funny thing is the one collapsing has those fluffy haze buds but very big. The others are pretty dense too but seem more stable. But I think when I split them all would fall over. Trimming is gonna be easy.

I like the slightly lemony/sweet cleaner smell the most.

2 Likes

“My what a lovely throat you have.”
:joy:

Perhaps that’s inappropriate. I prefer v necks because I can wear them with a suit so I look super cool.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the white sneakers to that suit :laughing:

1 Like

Who invented white sneakers anyway? What a terrible idea. Surely nothing bad could happen to something white that touches the dirt all day.

2 Likes

Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) will also aid in “ripening” your buds brother

2 Likes

Yeah they’re good for like a week and then ‘ah fuck it’… I didn’t buy them anymore when I got like grown up lol

1 Like

I think I have some laying around. Why is that, do you know that?

2 Likes

Mrs Foreigner put a white shirt on the kitchen counter yesterday and I went “damn woman you know there’s a drop of soy sauce on that counter somewhere.”

Just to get us back to plants so I don’t blow up your thread with men’s fashion advice:

Based on bud structure it’s possible that they will never “finish” by traditional standards but they will be “done” if you know what I mean. But I agree with a week or two longer.

3 Likes

The sulphur aids with resin/terpene production. I’m not too sure on the science but I use something called dragon force (shogun nutrients) which is mag and sulphur basically and this has been the difference between me growing mids and top shelfers.

2 Likes

Just beautiful work mndlss!!
That salmon river cross sounds like it will be nectar of the gods.

1 Like

Man, I’m so looking forward to this one!!! :drooling_face:

Yesterday, one of my growmies said ‘man, I’d love to have some weed that I could use during the day. I can smoke my stuff only in the evening, otherwise I can’t do shit’ and proceeds to grow mostly kush strains :smile:

I’ll give him some of the lady cane and he should be good for a while lol

I hope all is well in your neck of the woods :wave:

2 Likes

By the way, they’re going strong. Development within the last 24 hours is pretty decent. But I think I have to adjust the lamp a little lower or use my Hans panel led :thinking:

7 Likes

Hello guys, hope all is well!

Short update on the ladies. Still the same, tank has now an ec around 0.6 and the pH is at 6.7. Plants still grow their foxtails but hairs are turning brown… A little lol

The little ones are good to go. I weeded out all the runts and gave little shot of bio bizz root juice this morning.

I jarred up the sour lemon haze today, the buds are crisper than I prefer but what the hell…they’re smelling so good and are sticky as hell. Unfortunately the candy smell is not pronounced as it was while flowering but it’s still some kind of deep exotic smell, like pineapple actually. See how it will develop. Dry weight is 115 g plus around 12g of sugar trim. All in all pretty good.

Pics and a smoke report will be posted later :sweat_smile:

So far, so good!

16 Likes