MoBilly’s green room

I have taken some closeups. What do you think @Eagles009 ?
I was wrong. Today is day 6-3.

God’s Sky

GbBc

Swackhammer

RCBxCk

Blak n Blu Cookies

Now a question.
Why are the leaves on my UFS curling?

As always. :pray: thanks all.

18 Likes

I don’t see anything. If the plant hasn’t been topped it will likely show on the main stalk. One of the top couple nodes should be the first to show.

2 Likes

How close to the fan are they cuz? Sometimes curling leaves can be as simple as ‘wind burn’
Start simple solutions, small corrections, then progress into more complex tries at fixing the problem.

2 Likes

@Eagles009 & @JohnnyPotseed .
Thanks, I didn’t realize that the main top came on first normally. I’ll try to get some pics of that today, but I looked them over like a father checking out an ultrasound, hoping for a boy. In this case it’s girls I’m hoping for, of course.
And yes, I have an 8" fan on in the closet with the baby. But it’s always on low, pointed at the wall and 4 foot from the plant. Yeah, I don’t like taking drastic steps right off either.
I’ll be watching that one close.
:wink: Thanks again.

4 Likes

BTW I’m missing catching up on how you are doing and your grow’s progress @JohnnyPotseed .

1 Like

Well lol if you’re ‘jonesing’ I’ve started another thread on the ‘Indoor Growing’ section on my testing the BudBusterPro product, come follow cuz

4 Likes

Welcome back to the cannabis cultivation Netwerk. On tonight’s broadcast… see MoBilly’s, twisted green room. Let’s go to Our roving reporter Sketchy who is on the seen of the filming, how’s it going? I see a awesome OG here, I found out the green room is full of twists and turns.

Join us tonight for OverGrow’s Cannabis Cultivation Netwerk exclusive: MoBilly’s Green room.

Quite on the set please… filming in progress. Action!

8 Likes

Have you been certified yet @Heliosphear ?
If not, I know a very nice person to talk to… She’s not one to judge and she has a prescription pad. You’ll like her, really!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::wink:

7 Likes

I have always liked that picture. I got to say that is one of my favorites. @Heliosphear

3 Likes

@Heliosphear made my day with that pic. It’s my favorite spot to start the day right there.

4 Likes

Looks like they are coming along. A lot of training. I might need the help one day. I have thought about autos. The last ones and before that. Hummmm. I’m losing my hair thinking about it. Lol. Sativa. Lol that’s what you tell everybody when you don’t know what you’re growing. Sativa! Yea

1 Like

Every Wednesday a OG will be selected for: Meet a OG
Congratulations @MoBilly this is the very first one.

A Cannabis Cultivation Netwerk Special Event: OverGrow’s Meet A OG.

MoBilly if you see a picture that you don’t want in the video, please notify me and I will edit, delete the old video and post a new one. Because this video covers you, please let me know if you need this video deleted.

13 Likes

@Heliosphear , I am honored my friend.
I am rarely found speechless, as my wife can confirm, but I really just can’t think of how to put into words how I feel just now. You captured an accomplishment of my wife and myself in a way that actually made me see it as such.
Well done!
I would not ask you to change a thing.
I had to sell that filly. Thanks for including that. I’ll always be able to look back at that on YouTube.
Art inspires emotion. It causes thought, introspection, desire even. Anyone can throw something together and call it art, but a true artist puts something of himself into what he does. You, my friend, are someone with a soul of an artist.
Well, how about that, I did have the words.
:pray:
Thank you.

12 Likes

@MoBilly
Your a star brother. your work shows the love is so deep for this plant its only a chosen few will ever experience :sparkles: thats who I see in u

3 Likes

Thank you @Osogreen . I do love to be in there with them. It’s kinda my retreat.

2 Likes

Man they have gotten ruff on ilgm. They blocked me from a edit. Mods are fast over their. Lol

2 Likes

That was outstanding!

:sunglasses: :+1:

At one point my brain went OMG he’s not dead is he??
:laughing:

If you are looking for nominations, I have a list!

Brilliant, I loved it! :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

It is. @Heliosphear i talk about your poems. I tell my wife I feel like this tall guy just stood up and started talking. Lol

2 Likes

@Gpaw
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Mark Twain… the George Carlin of his time. :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes