MoBilly’s green room

Thanks very much @Pigeonman !
I’m thinking I may leave just two sets of nodes and make a cross with that Blak n Blu Cookies.
What do you think @BigMike55 ?

2 Likes

Looking really NICE cuz!

1 Like

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed ! That means a lot to me. You know, I’m still looking for males. I figured I’d be seeing them by now.

1 Like

Dude! Those are yours to do what you like. If you’re asking my opinion on whether it would a good cross. Sounds spectacular. One never knows.

2 Likes

I was talking about the method of training @BigMike55 . I’m not thinking of doing a cross with another strain (just now, lol).

The Gelato I trained that way grew as flat as a table top with a boatload of bud sites. :+1: It wanted to be tall as well.
:thinking: I do have that PPP pollen… Just saying. Maybe a bud or two.

5 Likes

Today was a rough one for the Bk n Bl Cookies.

I took the lowest branches off and pulled those branches that I left, up even with the top nodes.

Then tied it in a X pattern. We shall see what happens next. Lord it would be awesome if this is a girl @BigMike55 !!!

The God’s Sky is really making me smile @Eagles009 !

I also topped the Red Cherry Berry x Conspiracy Kush. It seems to just want to go up and not out.

That’s it for now. I’m still not seeing any signs of gender yet. I’m in week seven now I believe.
Shouldn’t I be by now? :thinking:
Anyway. Thanks again everyone. I never figured I would ever enjoy being on a forum as much as I do with this site. You all have been great.
If ever my failing memory upsets any of you great folks I am truly sorry. I have had problems in that respect for a few years (to a point that my primary doctor had me tested for early onset Alzheimer’s).
It seems that marijuana doesn’t help that particular ailment either. :thinking: It may have even exacerbated the situation.
Anyway. You guys have been great and I thank you for everything!
:pray:

22 Likes

She’s looking great!

By week 7 I would think so…that’s on the late side for sure.

2 Likes

I’ll take a few pics up close when I get home.

Nice to see you getting into the bondage, my friend. Lol

2 Likes

Yeah @BigMike55 . You knew I just couldn’t resist. It’s a compulsion. It’s a beautiful thing when this training is done on the right plant though.
:wink:

5 Likes

I think she will be a beauty.

1 Like

:green_heart:Most assuredly.

I have taken some closeups. What do you think @Eagles009 ?
I was wrong. Today is day 6-3.

God’s Sky

GbBc

Swackhammer

RCBxCk

Blak n Blu Cookies

Now a question.
Why are the leaves on my UFS curling?

As always. :pray: thanks all.

18 Likes

I don’t see anything. If the plant hasn’t been topped it will likely show on the main stalk. One of the top couple nodes should be the first to show.

2 Likes

How close to the fan are they cuz? Sometimes curling leaves can be as simple as ‘wind burn’
Start simple solutions, small corrections, then progress into more complex tries at fixing the problem.

2 Likes

@Eagles009 & @JohnnyPotseed .
Thanks, I didn’t realize that the main top came on first normally. I’ll try to get some pics of that today, but I looked them over like a father checking out an ultrasound, hoping for a boy. In this case it’s girls I’m hoping for, of course.
And yes, I have an 8" fan on in the closet with the baby. But it’s always on low, pointed at the wall and 4 foot from the plant. Yeah, I don’t like taking drastic steps right off either.
I’ll be watching that one close.
:wink: Thanks again.

4 Likes

BTW I’m missing catching up on how you are doing and your grow’s progress @JohnnyPotseed .

1 Like

Well lol if you’re ‘jonesing’ I’ve started another thread on the ‘Indoor Growing’ section on my testing the BudBusterPro product, come follow cuz

4 Likes

Welcome back to the cannabis cultivation Netwerk. On tonight’s broadcast… see MoBilly’s, twisted green room. Let’s go to Our roving reporter Sketchy who is on the seen of the filming, how’s it going? I see a awesome OG here, I found out the green room is full of twists and turns.

Join us tonight for OverGrow’s Cannabis Cultivation Netwerk exclusive: MoBilly’s Green room.

Quite on the set please… filming in progress. Action!

8 Likes

Have you been certified yet @Heliosphear ?
If not, I know a very nice person to talk to… She’s not one to judge and she has a prescription pad. You’ll like her, really!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::wink:

7 Likes