MoBilly’s green room

That GDP is amazing! I never knew pot could taste so sweet! I’m talking candy sweet! I plan to make some hash from some of the clones from that mother. @Papalag

8 Likes

One of my favorites. Is it true purple? Look who is moving up. Clones!!! Yea baby

You tell me brother @Hemp !
:wink:

28 Likes

Sorry it did look great. I seen it last night. I was tired. Morning.

1 Like

Peaches and cream buddy peaches and cream

2 Likes

Gorgeous lady there @MoBilly !!! GDP has long been one of my favorites, for that very reason! The taste!

Those colors and that fade are beautiful though… Nice work!

1 Like

You’re Winning at Winning with these plants @MoBilly !!

Great work and thanks for always sharing! ::smiley:

1 Like

Damn man! That’s just downright PURTY cuz lol

4 Likes

Looks amazing brother, great job

1 Like

Oooo she real pretty, nice work! Those colors, mmm

1 Like

Thanks @Hemp @Nagel420 @Pigeonman @JohnnyPotseed @DougDawson & @catapult

I appreciate you all checking out my new passion. I never knew how much fun growing pot could be! When I first started out my wife and I were, of course, the only ones in on the fact.
It was still fun, but sharing with all of you and vicariously being a small part of your grows (even if it’s just pulling for you all to succeed) has really elevated the “fun factor” to a new level.

:pray: I really do appreciate you all.
:wink:

13 Likes

Landscape plants are fun, but they are only pretty…

Cannabis has so much more to offer… Plus the sheer variety, whether its tastes, effects, looks or whatever floats your boat, there’s something for everybody.

And while the veggie garden is more fulfilling than the landscaping, the cannabis is even more fulfilling in my book than the veggie garden :wink: hehehe

6 Likes

@MoBilly , i wanna see you start to try and grow plants in weird ass shapes. :rofl:

2 Likes

He is doing it now. I’m sure. Don’t give him any ideas. He does this stuff in a smoking jacket. Yea!!! Funny

No, it’s a dressing robe like Hugh Heffner!
I’m thinking that only one or two will be topiaries.

2 Likes

Godberry x white widow coming down soon.

26 Likes

Dang @Eagles009 ! It must be Winter because the frost is setting on in a major way!
:dizzy_face:

6 Likes

That does look good. I’m dreaming of MAC lol. Next on the list.

3 Likes

Well it’s been a little while so here’s what is growing on.

God’s Sky.

Red Cherry Berry x Conspiracy Kush.

The topped Blak-n-Blu Cookies

I just wanted to try the new phone on a closeup.

The GDP has revegetated nicely. I’ll be taking clones soon.
I’m also seeing just a little bit of leaf curling/canoeing on two of the plants. This is day one of week six. I still haven’t seen any indications of males. I’m checking everyday.

Well there you go. There’s still not much to show but they’ve been chugging along. I may have the lights too high. I believe they should be bigger than this but it’s OK. They are healthy enough.
Someday I promise to take pictures when they aren’t thirsty.
Thanks again everyone for checking out the grow.
:pray:
:v::wink:
Oh, I forgot the UFS#4.

21 Likes

That blak’n’blu sky looks like it’s gonna bush out brilliantly for you! Everything looks great and happy!

:ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes