MoBilly’s green room

Thank you. And yes, I asked my wife to let me use her phone from now on unless it’s a scope shot.

3 Likes

@Eagles009 , look dead center at the Gb x Blu C.
Are those pistols from a female calix?
:thinking:

3 Likes

10000000% brother.

As for the rest I don’t see clear indication but I saw at least one other starting to show.

Those pictures great by the way!

Annnnnd that’s the first of it’s kind to be grown! AND it’s a girl! :tada::tada::tada:.

I wish I had a clone of the gb x ww I could send. I’m so pleased with that bud. It’s literally my favorite smoke right now with zero cure.

4 Likes

Hell yeah cuz! So now you and your plants are movie stars lol just don’t go getting all uppity with an entourage and such, next you’ll be charging for yer autograph! :crazy_face: :laughing: :wink: :+1:
But everything is looking great cuz, seriously nice!

6 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed & @Eagles009 !
I was happy as a starving horse turned out in belly deep grass when I saw that eagles! Hope it gave you a boost too! :wink:

And I would respond to you as well Mr Potseed but I’m needed in wardrobe and I don’t have time. Have your people get in touch with my people and we might find time to spare for the common folk.:speak_no_evil:
:joy::rofl::grin::rofl:
:v::cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

A few seeds that make there way North would suffice brother. :wink:
Just saying. They’d absolutely find their way into the greenroom. lol

3 Likes

Haha you’re a mad man @Heliosphear :sweat_smile::heart::heart::heart::heart::fire::fire:!!

You’re now a OG forever @MoBilly :v::v::v:!!

5 Likes

@Swe-can ,
He does ROCK his craft for sure!
I planned on being a permanent fixture here anyway but this is extremely special to my wife and I.

5 Likes

Unfortunately that seed was one of ten green premies. Only one to pop. It barely loved through seedling stage. Really a miracle plant. Had to be fire. I did have a clone but it got a case of the fuzzies :sob:.

I do have it crossed to the sd x SD. I’ll put those in a care package for you but I’ve got one more thing cooking. It’ll be worth the wait :wink:.

It did indeed give me a boost! I am looking forward to seeing that flower. The BC was the most colorful thing the Godberry pollinated.

3 Likes

That WW fem that I grew out from you sold me on the strain @Eagles009 . I’ll definitely be patiently waiting to be sure!
:wink:

2 Likes

Great Pics!

1 Like

Thanks very much! :v::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hell yea!!! I got to get over here and clap my hands.

1 Like

Thanks @Hemp !
It’s always a pleasure when you drop by!
:v::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Well here is a quick look and a holler at @Eagles009

I think they are doing okay today.

And you tell me @Eagles009 , am I two for two?

I’m thinking I have another girl. What about it everyone? lol

22 Likes

Looks like, congrats!

5 Likes

I don’t know why I was nervous about spotting genders. It’s still going to be a pain coming up with the six girls I want to have in flower time wise but it’ll be doable.

4 Likes

Which one is that?

2 Likes

It’s the God’s Sky bro!

4 Likes

Sweet! I told ya man! That Godberry has only given me one male, and zero herms / nanners :crossed_fingers:, and lots of fire bud!

Hope you get something like this one

I don’t know how I feel about this one :joy:

Looking kind of goofy and taking it’s time making some humongous pistil ball clusters…

15 Likes