MoBilly’s green room

Yeah baby looks like a girl to me.

3 Likes

Everybody is at first! Its not like they have a skirt you can just look up… And we all question, is that a sac or a bract? all good… Once ya know, its easy. Its the damn herms that pop up that are a PITA to spot…

Males are also usually first to show sex for me, like a week or two before females on avg…

2 Likes

Yes @Eagles009 ! I’m stoked about the GIRLS!
I can say that now.
I’m not sure yet but I think the Blak n Blu is a girl as well. Probably tomorrow I’ll be able to say it more confidently.
She’s a pretty girl too @Hemp ! :grin:
@Nagel420 I’m at the end of week six and those two girls are the only ones I am sure about.
Yeah I went through the daily three times over looking for nanners. It was a definite pain.

5 Likes

Me too!

I have to look back and figure out when I flowered the God’s sky. This one pheno is literally choppable and smokeable already. I haven’t kept track but it definitely feels like an incredibly fast flowering plant. Which has it’s benefits for sure.

2 Likes

Any heads up would be great man!

2 Likes

@MoBilly, you’re plants are simply wonderful!! Congrats brother! That Black n Blue Cookies! All are really nice!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks @Abbbian ! I appreciate that a lot!
:pray:

1 Like

Found something :wink:

28 days ago in this thread, 1020, I posted this picture

FOUR weeks later

What? Somebody call those record book keeping people.

15 Likes

That is impressive! I’m thrilled to be finding both of them from you turned out to be female! If I wasn’t so broke down I’d do a for real happy dance! Remember the guy from those Six Flags commercials?!? That ain’t me. :wink:

I’m getting ready to go check out the greenroom.
Hope I’m correct and the Blak n Blu is showing female parts.

9 Likes

You know it. I’m sure it a she.

Hey @BigMike55 !!!

How is that for a gender reveal!!

God Bud x Blue Cookies ( female )
God’s Sky ( female )
Blak n Blu Cookies ( female )
Swakhammer ( ? )
RCB x Conspiracy Kush ( ? )
UFS ( still a baby )

That is where I am right now. Week 7 / day 1

20 Likes

Looks like bush to me. Later @MoBilly tomorrow is a better day.

1 Like

Nice! I’ve been secretly hoping the RCB x is a girl. I have a couple of those beans and am intrigued.

2 Likes

@Eagles009
That RCB x Ck has tiny little branches so far. I have to use my magnifying glass just to see the junction of the node on it!

1 Like

What?! No pink balloons/confetti? lol Congrats on another girl cuz

6 Likes

Niiiicccceee!!
Now let’s hope for those magenta pistils. Looking righteous, brother.

6 Likes

Champagne. Or moonshine. Lol party time. Mo I know your happy. You were up late last night. The hard part is over. Just KISS

3 Likes

Good luck may they all turn out to be ladies

Great job bro

And your pictures are much better than mine :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

@MoBilly you’re on your way to an amazing beginning!! Awesome!!! Go, girls, go!! Mak’im be blasted and delighted!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray: :v: :hugs:

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed ! Thanks man. Balloons and confetti are bad for the environment! lol

@BigMike55 ! Fingers crossed for the magenta pistols :crossed_fingers:
I feel like she is going to be a beast!

That would be Elderberry wine and shine brother @Hemp !

@Papalag . Thank you! I wish I had been using my wife’s phone all along. I think it’s got some kind of compensation for movement. I have a problem with shaking but that camera must have a quick focus time or something. I’ve never been able to get pictures that clean before.

Thanks @Abbbian I have a perpetual smile on my face when I think about how they are doing for sure!
:wink:

12 Likes