MoBilly’s green room

Thanks brother! That God’s Sky is amazing! She’s reaching out in every direction. I think I could measure her growth by the day almost.

And thanks @beardedvet222 ! Don’t forget to tag me in when you get cranking! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hate being out of likes! :angry:

2 Likes

You bet brother. I tossing around the idea of starting some indoors but I’ve gotta figure out the best cheap way for now.

1 Like

I understand budget man. Check out the thread on cheap, home made lights on here. They get some amazing results with little investment. That is if you have the basics of working with electric components and can follow directions. I’m sure if you have any problem with the build someone on that thread would be “Johnny on the spot” to get you lined out.
I think some of the builds are way under $80.

2 Likes

Thanks. I was just browsing some topics.

1 Like

Yeah @beardedvet222 , I’ve seen people grow in a cardboard box with led lights bought from Lowes. It worked. I wouldn’t do that if I could afford to part with a couple hundred bucks. If I had that to let go of there are a lot of better options in my opinion.
The Spider Farmer 1000 would be my choice right now. It’s on sale for around $140. It would work great for, say, a 2 x 3 closet.
https://epicledgrowlight.com/products/sf-1000-led-grow-light-samsung-led-meanwell-driver-quantum-board?gclid=Cj0KCQiAsqOMBhDFARIsAFBTN3fv08TNehlxwNmBH-oBadr83lpW15RKDHaWaA0JMYdcXpIgouNVSAoaAlmREALw_wcB

This has a low footprint for the electric co to see. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Appreciate it brother!

Not a problem man.
:wink:

I actually have that spiderfarm light! Was my first one. I grew some pretty healthy, but sadly males in my closet with that light, no grow room lol! And no real noticeable change to the light bill. $10 bucks or so.

2 Likes

I like my SF’s. When I buy another light it will probably be another SF 4000. They have the dimmer more accessible than the one I have.

3 Likes

I needed something a bit bigger and ended up getting a larger Mars hydro that I’m really liking, although it gets much hotted and causes more humidity than the little spiderfarm light, but I am using that one now for some peppers. Pretty good light for a budget.

2 Likes

Mars hydro are used by a lot on here. The Kingbrite is great for the price as well. I dang near bought one but my wife convinced me to go for another SF. They work well and she’s one that doesn’t fix what isn’t broke. :slight_smile:
Smart Lady.

3 Likes

Indeed! I like the spiderfarm, I feel like that little one in particular doesn’t really put off much heat which is really nice. Burning wasn’t much of a concern, unlike the mars hydro, definitely need to be on top of raising that light with growth. No room for being lazy :joy:

3 Likes

Those are looking amazing @MoBilly , super lush and green. Really enjoying watching you work bud.

3 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson . That means a lot. I never knew I was an exhibitionist. lol
:thinking:

2 Likes

I use MarsHydro lights. I have three TS1000. I used one for vegging and two for flowering. Did it like that for a couple years. I recently bought one of their bar style lights for a 4 X 4 tent. I have to say, I’m pretty impressed with the new stuff. LOTS brighter than my old setup for flowering. So I’m gonna use that in one 4 X 4 tent and two TS1000 in the other tent. Both at flowering. Be interesting to see the difference it makes, if any. The new bar style spreads the light through the tent better too instead of focusing the most light in the center.

2 Likes

My brother is an office supply repairman. I’m going to ask him to build me a light setup. He doesn’t, officially :wink:, know I smoke much less grow. It’ll be an interesting few moments when I broach the subject. lol
At least I know he will keep it to himself. He’s my big brother after all. :slight_smile:
If he won’t then I will be looking at the SF’s and others. (Don’t tell my wife) lol

3 Likes

I see some deals on lights. I would like to have a new one. I do like the two that I got a few weeks ago. They have gone back up. I do like the cheap bp 4000. I got a good deal on it. My first big led. I was nervous. It’s not the strong finisher like I hade it with the hps lights. Still learning. Used them when they first came out. @Breelie you don’t like the MH? I know if you don’t I want. Put a volt meter on it? Just wandering. My 4000 will turn up to 560w I believe. I want run it that high. I’m at 425w. I did like it better at 375w. My 192 lights they come and go. It’s a 3x3 but I like the light. It puts out heat. I’m glad I have kept it. I like the smaller ones also. I thought I liked my HLG 100 4k for veg. No I like the burps better. Just me.

4 Likes

Okay everyone! Are these girls?

Swakhammer

Closer
Swakhammer2
Even closer!

Now that RCB x Ck

If those are, indeed, female then I just went 5 for 5. :thinking:
@Eagles009 @BigMike55 @Hemp @DougDawson @JohnnyPotseed @Cormoran @Crazy1 @ReikoX @HappyGoLucky21 @JoeCrowe

23 Likes

Sure looks like it to me, good stuff!

4 Likes