MoBilly’s green room

That just seems crazy to me. I dropped five seeds and get five females! What are the odds!?
:crazy_face:

5 Likes

I think I need to go to bed, because I couldn’t help figuring it out… 3.125% :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Wow! I’m not even going to ask the formula! That is amazing! Thanks for figuring that out. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Yep all females… so far. Can’t count them chickens before the third week of bloom though! Could be a hermie in the mix still.

2 Likes

Thanks @JoeCrowe . I plan to keep an eye right on them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lucky guy! You must be some kind of chick magnet. :smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

Looks like ya gotta gaggle o ladies there cuz!

5 Likes

I see girls.

3 Likes

Filles partout! :joy:

2 Likes

Since they already did the fun part…:partying_face::balloon::tada::dancer:

2 Likes

I’m glad to see that you’re happy. You’ll get the hang of it. I’ve gotten to where I’m not even gonna let them get that big anymore. That’s what I’m testing on now. Before I had a high ceiling. It wasn’t a problem having an 8 foot plant. Lol. Those auto seeds. I have some more of those if you got a place to grow them outside you’re welcome to them. They’ll get about 12 foot high or taller. You’ll have to get out there and chop them with a machete.

2 Likes

Congratulations on getting girls
They look very happy.

2 Likes

Thanks @Brokehoe !

1 Like

Today I uppotted the Uncle Fester’s Skunk.

3 Likes

Real quick question. I am seeing some major canoeing going on with the God’s Sky. I saw it in my last grow a little, but never seen this much before. This is the only one that is doing it.

Oh yeah, here is the Uncle Fester’s Skunk in with it’s big sisters.

21 Likes

Could it be a magnesium deficiency? Not sure what soil blend you’re using, but a lot of the commercial ones seem to lack it; tap water usually makes up for any calcium deficiency, but not magnesium. If so, an epsom salt foliar or a little bit mixed into the water goes a long way. I had this issue recently with my Valley GHash x Cake Fighter, gave her 1/4 tsp of epsom in a pint of water on @Nagel420’s advice and it went away for about a week and a half. I’ll be putting more in the next watering, since this is an early sign that should avoid worsening deficiencies as the grow goes on. That being said, get a second opinion before you do anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

With the plant looking as healthy as they do cuz, I’d say heat is your issue. Go with the simple solutions first, then progress into the more involved.
Heat will cause that cupping effect… even a few degrees can be too much for some ganja

8 Likes

That was going to be my response as well :v:t4:

2 Likes

That would make sense @JohnnyPotseed .
With the colder nights, I put a small heater in there. Night before last was when I was dialing in the settings. The temperature went into the upper 80s for half the night. I keep it around 73 in there normally.
Thanks @Cormoran , I’m using straight Happy Frog on this run.

8 Likes

Then that is more than likely your suspect right there cuz

9 Likes