MoBilly’s green room

Well I’m glad you guys chimed in. Thanks @repins12 @JohnnyPotseed @Cormoran !

4 Likes

So here she is

This FAST flowering God’s sky just happened to make, my version of, perfect nugs. So dense. Zero foxtail. Perfect.

Smell is predominantly sour lime. A touch of sweet. A dash of nose wrinkle funk. Id tweak it more funky if I had buttons or something but overall, wow. What a plant.

Here’s the “main cola” :rofl:

I smoked a bowl in the interim here…maybe we call it Mike Tyson instead :yum:. This is some heavy heavy indica with virtually zero amber

19 Likes

That’s nice and tight! @Eagles009
Is the average bud about the size of a quarter?

2 Likes

This thing has tiny buds brother. Relative to plant size they are on the smaller side. This was a tiny little plant. It could have been anything. I didn’t feed it and left it in that little bag for weeks too long. With proper treatment this plant could have been large with large buds I’m sure

10 Likes

She looks great !! :star_struck:
if I may ask who is the breeder ?

Paps

3 Likes

Well, I’m fixing to find out @Eagles009 . lol
The Gods Sky will be flipped in a very short time and the GBxBC will be just behind that. I want to take a clone of the Blak n Blu Cookies before I flip her and let her branch just a bit more before I change the lighting.
The RCB x C kush is an interesting challenge. The nodes are far apart and the branches are so thin. I topped her but I don’t know. her developing branches are tiny and far apart. We’ll see I guess.
I still haven’t topped the Swakhammer or the GB x BC.
I may end up doing some bending but we’ll see.

7 Likes

That would be our friend @Eagles009 Pap.
It’s a cross between Godberry and Skywalker. He was kind enough to gift me some and I am very impressed with how strong she is growing.

6 Likes

@MoBilly is too kind :slightly_smiling_face:. I would say this strain doesn’t have a breeder but was more of a happy accident between the freedom of seeds - Godberry and an ILGM - Skywalker.

6 Likes

I like that

I have had quite a few happy accidents

Paps

5 Likes

Mornin @MoBilly
Thought I would give you a shot of trimmed Blak N Blu Cookies. Hope your indoor smoke turns out as nice. Not the best I have ever smoked but really nice morning smoke with a coffee to put a smile on your face. Good buzzy buds.

25 Likes

Awesome! Nice a tight buds! Thanks!

1 Like

Just know that I did harvest earlier than I wanted due to weather. Inside, if you harvest her right, she oughta be an awesome smoke. I think if she had two more outside weeks it woulda been killer. Just something to keep in mind. Good luck, my friend. You’re doing a standup job.

3 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55 ! Unfortunately I am not seeing the beautiful pistols like yours had. That might change though. I’m only seeing small examples so far.

3 Likes

It’s always 2 more weeks. And when in doubt add calmag :laughing:

5 Likes

So what!?!?
Are you saying I suck, then?

1 Like

Naw… @Slick1’s problem is ‘he hears voices’…

The one in his left ear is saying “Are we there yet?.. are we there yet?”
…and the one in his right ear is saying… “Your stash is low… your stash is low…”

:laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Conversation in @Slick1 's head:

“I’m sure everyone has these thoughts bouncing around in there head. Right?! I mean, I’m OK right?!?..How many times have I told you!!! I’m OK, you’re OK, WE’RE ALL OK!!! RIGHT EVERYONE!”…

I think I might want to leave Slick alone come to think of it! I’ve seen some of the stuff he comes up with. I would be an unarmed opponent in a battle of wits with him. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Do Not Interrupt_113
image-59

thumb_idontalways-forget-what-im-saying-but-when-i-do-fuck-14011927

14 Likes

It wasn’t a commentary on you at all, but since you mentioned it yes :laughing:

I wish they were that tame…

You picked a good time if you want to take a shot at the king. I’m so beat these days I don’t know whether I’m coming or going :flushed:

You’re not the first to say something about treading lightly because of my demonstrated capabilities though…

7 Likes

What’s going on over here. I know one thing the Dogs are off the porch. GB-Dogs yea! I hope they can hold on.

2 Likes