MoBilly’s green room

Peace I’ll be back soon. I want have a phone. Don’t worry I’m a big boy.

2 Likes

Six days ago.
a99778d338fbf88bb1e0cf12f6d832be6495b811_2_666x500
Today

And the GDP mother.
I took two cuttings to practice on and they’re doing great so far. I’m going to go ahead and take all my clones now. :crossed_fingers:

29 Likes

Nice @MoBilly . I have found out that family comes first. I have had to slow down some. Peace

2 Likes

Family always come first my friend.
:pray:
Peace to you as well.

2 Likes

You can see the tips of some leaves pointing down. The heat went too high for one night and the God’s Sky didn’t enjoy it.

2 Likes

Looking amazing @MoBilly , so lush and green. You are really killing it brother.

3 Likes

These look great! I can’t wait to start and show off mine.

4 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson and @beardedvet222 !
I’m looking forward to that as well beardedvet222 :v:

3 Likes

Looking good as always brother, I’m finishing up my troublesome grow. And on to preserving one of my favorite strains Perma Dream ,and on to a cross I’ve been itching to make. Perma Dream x ice cream cake #5. Gonna call it Dream Cake and possibly spread some around og. Good work in this plants :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Thanks BigJ!
That sounds like an amazing cross! Tag me in If you make a journal on it please.
:pray:

3 Likes

It’s been four days since I have shown the girls off.
So here’s a family photo.

Gb x BC

RBC x Ck

Blak n Blu Cookies

Swakhammer

And I am amazed at how the God’s Sky is going even though she is still canoeing some.

Taking inventory of my stash, I figured out that I could spare some time to let them get big. I did.
The 18th marked the end of month two. So I am going to be doing a little defoliation and flip all but the Blak n Blu Cookies. I’m going to take a clone of her before she is flipped. I think she can go a little longer before I change to 12-12 because of how she is trained.
That UFS will, obviously, be grown out with the clones coming up.

Thanks again for following along with the grow everyone!
:v::cowboy_hat_face::pray:

32 Likes

Woot, woot! Look at all that greenage. Beautiful garden my friend.

3 Likes

Thank you kindly Sir! After I clean up the lower canopy for air flow I’ll post a pic of the trunk on that Blak n Blu! @BigMike55

4 Likes

Looking good my friend! That God’s sky sure did bulk up! I’m having fun with this strain. Just dropped 3 more the other day. Looking for a dude to pair with my reveg.

4 Likes

I took some fingers off of some leaves that were blocking tips. She liked that. :wink:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: stunning beauties

1 Like

Thanks @Andrexl ! They may not be monsters but they make me smile.
:v::cowboy_hat_face::+1:

3 Likes

lol cuz, them beauties would make a dead man smile! Whatcha talking bout…

2 Likes

If I let them go much longer, I’ll have to set them on the floor. They’d likely be in the lights otherwise after stretch. lol

2 Likes

Absolutely stunning ladies my friend,no Need to Say anything else :heart_eyes:
Edit-I spent lot of Money and,this Is result,those could male you laugh,and me,totally looser :frowning:

Every leaf Is dying and this Is only day 33 :smiley:

4 Likes