MoBilly’s green room

Thank you @Andrexl .
Have you diagnosed the problem with your girl?

3 Likes

I tried almost everything.Then I realized I haven’t add calmag,Just used the minerals in my bottled atural water which I think have the wrong Calcium and Magnesium rate.This Is my last guess.Anyway,learning from errors, it’s the best part.Hope to not bother your thread,you are a splendid overgrower here :heart:

1 Like

It’s never a bother to chat @Andrexl . I call this the greenroom. It’s a place to visit as much as anything else. Besides, we are supposed to help each other figure all this out.
:wink:

6 Likes

How are your ladies doing? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Happy happy happy @Andrexl ! :wink:

2 Likes

Happy holidays bro

1 Like

Happy Holidays bro @Hemp !

2 Likes

Have I missed it, or did Uncle Fester finally show sex yet??

And Happy pre-turkey day!

2 Likes

Beautiful @MoBilly !! Way to go!!! Lots of little plants coming!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

2 Likes

Not yet @Nagel420 . I’m looking for it but not yet. :crossed_fingers:
Thank you @Abbbian ! I have two clones that are ready to go into larger pots already and soon there will be more.
:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Ok @Nagel420 , what say you? Is this Uncle Fester’s a girl too?
20211126_103501-1-1

20211126_103503-1

I believe that I popped six regular seeds and ended up with six female plants!
@Cormoran care to figure the odds of that!? LOL!
:wink:
@DougDawson @Eagles009 @Hemp @GREANDAL @BigMike55
@cannabissequoia @corey

25 Likes

Congratulations! Now go buy a lottery ticket. :grinning: :+1:

7 Likes

Those certainly look like pistils, very nice! And yeah, simple enough, it’s 1.5625%. :wink: Still not nearly lucky enough to win the lottery though, that’s about a hundred thousand times less likely… :frowning:

5 Likes

I had always been good at finding the girls! I just thought 40 years with the same one might have changed that. I still got it I guess!!!

9 Likes

That was me with my WWxCO in Feb of this year… I was all excited until I went: Wait what the fuck am I gonna do with all of these I only needed 1x female!

Gifts they became, gifts indeed!

Congrats on the fems!

2 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman :+1:
Luckily, I have the room! lol

2 Likes

My count was only 4 rec at that time while waiting for paperwork so you can understand my dilemma even more :smile:

2 Likes

Understood. I’m not even going to try and exceed my limit. I play by the rules even though they are restrictive. I’m still better off here than in many states.

2 Likes

Those indeed look like pistils! Happy days indeed!

2 Likes

Yes @Nagel420 ! Happy days for sure!
:joy::+1:

2 Likes