MoBilly’s green room

Congrats @MoBilly it’s a girl!

3 Likes

Yee haaaa!!! There will be beans! @corey

5 Likes

That’s awesome! I will be watching daily bud!

2 Likes

Girls it looks like. Yea

1 Like

Good stuff. Made my friend happy.

2 Likes

Looking fantastic @MoBilly.

3 Likes

Thanks bro. I’m going to update today if I get home in time. :wink:

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly

3 Likes

Good day to you Sir! :wink:

1 Like

It’s been over a week since I have shown the greenroom off. I got home late last night / morning. So I took some pictures this morning. They’re thirsty but you can see how they are doing anyway.

I opened up the lower canopy for air flow since I flip to flower today (all but the UFS#18).

I also opened up the Blak n Blu Cookies but she filled in so much you can’t tell. lol

So I’m flipping today at ten weeks. The UFC #18 will be run with my GDP clones and one Blak n Blu Cookies clone.

There you go everyone.
The stretch should be on soon!

@Dalorean . Here’s what I was talking about. This is my RBC x Ck from @cannabissequoia.

6c014aebc55c61774c37987bc0ce66b7379d5bd8_2_464x500

I topped it and it grew out like antennae. It showed how tall it wants to be and I am flipping her today so a few days ago I modified her growth. I laid out the antennae and spiraled them out and around.

The other branches are tied into the same spiral. Now all those bud sites are on the same plane. I should have a better harvest. Don’t you think?

As always, I appreciate you all for following along. May you be blessed beyond measure and know that you are. :pray:

37 Likes

Nicely played, indeed. BNBC is starting to get there huh? Interested to see pistil colors on that girl.

2 Likes

Thanks bro. I’m seeing color emerging from the new growth. I can’t tell if it’s leaves yet but it’s got a pink tint to it. I tried to get a closeup but the color didn’t show.

2 Likes

Thatsa makin’ Mikey smile!

2 Likes

I have that tiny girl from outside. I dug her up and revegged her in a beer cup. She is now in a 3 gal bag. And looking lovely. Ill try to get a pic today some time. She will be grown indoors this time. The smoke from outside is good and i want to see if i can make the same colors indoors as i had outside.
Yours is looking much better than mine. But mine is barely putting regular leaves again. Pretty plants tho, right?

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful and ox strong!

3 Likes

Thanks for running her buddy. Means a lot to me.

2 Likes

@BigMike55 ,
You are more than welcome my friend, but I’m the one who has to give thanks.
:pray:

3 Likes

I thought I trained hard! That’s awesome work! All those sci-fi novels have you making spiral galaxies of bud now huh?

4 Likes

Damn it man you don’t slow down at all. Nice and clean. I like the way you grow. Peace

3 Likes

I seen some small tomato stands. They where smaller than the ones I haven’t been using. I like the graphics. You know I can’t come up with the right words sometimes. It’s the 5 language thing. Eastern, western, north and south. Now I’m working on my middle slang. Kansas and Missouri. Yea!

1 Like