MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Tell me she wasn’t 4 foot tall standing OR laying down and dressed in a marijuana leaf grass skirt.
I knew that nurse! She gave me the same shot!!!
Small world!

4 Likes

Yeah? But did ya ask her to marry you too?!

1 Like

:rofl: No but if she came with a sixpack of those shots, I would have let her move in with me.

5 Likes

lol IKR> Them hospital meds don’t play! :rofl: :wink: :+1:

1 Like

LOL :joy:

No she was about 5’ 4” 110# of hard Detroit but she coulda had anything she wanted from me at that moment.

2 Likes

How do you know she didn’t?
:thinking:

2 Likes

:scream: :joy: :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

I hope she did. :laughing: it was heartfelt

1 Like

I’m late getting out there to feed. I’ll catch up with you knuts later.

3 Likes

Just the heart got ‘felt’?
That would be so disappointing! lol

1 Like

None of the apparatus was interested before the iv and that certainly didn’t help.

2 Likes

Similar situation lol I got hospitalized with a gallstone pancreatitis, they thought ‘heart attack’ at first. but then had to put me into the ICU, then to the CCU, did a stint in my pancreas and a few days later I went home. But damn, those hospital medications were something else! I was ‘in love’ with them nurses on the Critical Care Unit floor! lol
They said my white blood cell count was over 4000, highest some had ever seen. Was up in the CCU because of 40%chance of dying, close call.

5 Likes

Yep close call for the devil, you would have been running hell in no time………

6 Likes

Pancreatitis is a bitch! I had it once. They tried me out on a different medicine and that brought it on. Some people actually think the only way to get that is through drinking. I do know one thing though, if it’s bad, you’ll think “This might be it”. Then comes the shot, and a warm blanket feeling that tells you that this would be too easy to make into a habit.

4 Likes

Man, I have had some times where I needed pain relief, only to find out that I am immune to morphine! Like no feeling at all. My mom is the same way. And of course the doctors never believed me, so I was sent off in full pain 🥹

2 Likes

Wow @Natea ! I’ve never heard of that before. That truly sucks!

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t think the nurses have either lol. Of course where I lived in WV at the time had the worst hospitals ever

1 Like

@Natea
My family lives on the state line between Va and WV.

5 Likes

How are the hospitals there? I was close to the PA WV border

They are terrible.

2 Likes