MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

I was wondering about a nute lockout caused by pH issues. If that’s the cause of the symptoms you’re seeing, that can be resolved and your plants can bounce back rather quickly.

BTW, I see you topped them, so I hope you clipped some clones that you can work with later…

2 Likes

No. I didn’t have the plant count available according to the rules. If they bounce back after I flush them I’ll take some cuttings before I flip. Nute lock would make perfect sense if my brother watered them with the wrong containers. I left in a hurry and didn’t mark them to be sure he didn’t use the stuff I had for my flowering plants. They haven’t put on the growth that I’m used to and I was wondering if I might have unintentionally over fed them. When I got home I saw yellowing leaves between the veins. I took that to mean they were deficient in something. I have the chart but it looked like it could have been several things on that chart. So… I bumped up their feed.
I believe you may have nailed it.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Coffee of the month sounds great. Sometimes I accompany a smoke report with what coffee I’m drinking. Trader Joe’s lately. Decent and cheap.

2 Likes

30 pounds per month! Sign me up😂

3 Likes

@MoBilly where ya at cuz? Hope everything is ok with you…

2 Likes

I thought he said he was going on the road (Florida?) again. Hopefully he’s just got his mind on other things. And hopefully those things are good.

4 Likes

Oh boy I hope nothing worse has happened with that situation.

1 Like

Naw he’s fine, I got in touch. He’ll be in and let everyone know he’s ok.

5 Likes

Yes he will.
Good morning my friends!
I’m back.
I just had a rough day yesterday helping my brother move a lot of furniture and such from a storage unit. I pushed it too hard and far. But I’m not laid up today so… YAY!

15 Likes

:partying_face:

Way to be a great bro growmie!!

:fist:

:hugs:

2 Likes

And the prodigal son returns! lol Glad you took some pain meds and passed out cuz! I bet you almost feel like a new man, huh?

4 Likes

Well, I did get some sleep. That’s for sure. I hate taking those pills but they have their place I guess.

3 Likes

What a time to run out of likes. lol Glad you’re alright.

1 Like

Hey cuz, we all of us old folks gotta take some pills now n then lol But I know what ya mean there too.

1 Like

Thanks @Pigeonman @JohnnyPotseed and @GREANDAL
Appreciate you guys.

3 Likes

I never cared for pain meds until I needed them.

2 Likes

Funny how well they work when you have been off of them for a while.
lol

3 Likes

Sometimes Ganja just doesn’t do it! I have oxys for them times… Damn glad I do, too!

3 Likes

But then I cared! LMAO

I went into the er with a kidney stone one time. They thought I was having a heart attack at first. The nurse gave me 1/2 grain of morphine and I asked her to marry me.

5 Likes

I just hate when I wake after sometimes having to take them things. Feel like re-fried crap!
But they do have their place!

2 Likes