MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

What a conversation! Hospital drugs/ nurses to West Virginia back roads damn. I might’ve got myself shot listening to this

2 Likes

I do have some interesting friends @Emeraldgreen .
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

or maybe learn something!

5 Likes

Like how to make it through your crazy youth and being able to talk about it on the outside of the bars looking in.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Kids were allowed in the bars when I was a youngun, we had to be with the parents but still… lol
Then in the mid to late 60s they started that crap about ‘Must Be 18 to enter’ lol they went back and forth of the age limits some years it was 18, some years it was 21

2 Likes

Wrong “bars”. LOL

3 Likes

Damnit cuz! lol why ya do this to me?! I ain’t got any likes!!!
:heart: :heart:

4 Likes

I’m thinking a strange guy from NY might of had a rough time getting into the circle! Would have been trying to learn something

1 Like

Oh Oh lmao you’d NOT want to come around and let the local folks know you were from New York!!

’Tarred and feathered & run outta town on a rail’ comes to mind!
back in those days, the southern boys weren’t too fond of damn yankees…er, I mean northerners.

2 Likes

Or there’s always the pen of hungry hogs in the back of the holler…
just saying.
lol

Sorry did someone mention revenuers?

2 Likes

Ya think!? :joy: :rofl: :scream:

3 Likes

Funny you mention them fellas lol they actually walked through the Ganja field once (while still in vegging) looking for grampa’s still!
That was in the late 50s lol
They never snapped to what they saw and walked through!

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That reminds me of a modified version of the song where those country boys were left sitting on those bags of seeds. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jim Stafford is good lol I got that song in my library
Wildwood Weed

4 Likes
1 Like

‘I had to fly up and get him down’

when ‘naked, singing up on the windmill’

2 Likes

This is why I’ve never been to West Virginia :joy:

1 Like

Aw cuz, ya wouldn’t meet a better buncha folks! They just didn’t take too kindly to strangers comin round, is all
But… if you were brought in and introduced by a local, then you’d be alright and have fun
As long as you had a local that vouched for you, they wouldn’t do anything to you

lol of course though, you sure wouldn’t be taken to the stills or fields!!
But you’d be allowed to drink and smoke around the fires

And some of them fires could sure turn into a ho-down! Run till the sun come up, pickin and singing smokin & drinkin, laughing & jokin

5 Likes

5 Likes

damnit lol OG is parceling out the ‘likes’ for me, being stingy! lol

2 Likes