MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

This picture was of me and the gang. Mo on the left me in the middle JP on the right. image

2 Likes

OH yes! You’ll never find a better group of people. Once they know you are worth having around, you can, pretty much, feel like family. As long as someone in the family that has a good head on their shoulders vouches for you, it’s just finding the right dance partner for the party. lol
Drive through strangers… not so much.

3 Likes

:heart: :heart: :+1:

1 Like

JP with out a beard. image

Best advice for those ‘drive through strangers’ was ‘if the sun has gone down, don’t stop here!’

1 Like

Haaaa!!! Love you guys. I’m just playing.

I don’t remember that picture being taken… I must have grown my hair out after that.
:laughing:

1 Like

That’s impossible cuz lol I’ve always had a goatee or beard, since comin home from Nam in 'Dec '69!
And long hair too!

2 Likes

Pretty much.

1 Like

I thought it was funny. I know you like the beard.
Had some fun.

2 Likes

Now Johnny has likes and I’m out!!!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I know he has some wild stories.

Ummmmmmmm… I’ve heard some of your stories my friend. You both have led lives that could fill several books.

1 Like

I get one issued now n then cuz lol

1 Like

I’m on a three hour time out.

1 Like

At least they didn’t put my nose in the corner. Dang that was the most stupid thing ever done in school! I’d rather had taken the swats.

I would usually skip lol go fishing or hunting, stuff like that

2 Likes

You, obviously, didn’t know my mom or her legendary right arm. I swear that right arm looked like Schwarzenegger’s arm from swinging that hickory switch!

1 Like

I only got a whuppin if I got caught lol

2 Likes

I’m reading this and laughing. All most all of us grew up in abusive homes by today’s standards :joy:

1 Like